AIR JORDAN XVIII OF THE XVIII/V PACK !!!!!!

very nice! this pack is a def cop, the V's are gonna be nice with wht/fire red and the silver tounge and 23 on the side!

i don't know how i feel about these, gotta see the quality of the suede up close, hopefully its better than the XXII

Thanks for the pics Heat!!!

But anyway, I love the way these came out .............These are the best XVIII's ever IMO, I have always imagined them doing this colorway and it came outthe exact way I pictured it.............As long as the Fire Red V's are good, I will be copping this pack

My friend had a pair of these back when the 18s came out in 03. They were the exact same color, but fake. I told myself if JB ever releases the 18s in thiscolorway I have to get them. Looks like i will
pimp.gif

I know JB is going to change up all the 18s, 19s, 20s, 21s, and 22s for the packs, but I was hoping for the White/Red joints.

I have a lot of black shoes, but these are not bad at all. The only pack I will probably purposely miss is the 2/21.

yawn. but those v's that come w/ em? wish i had the loot. sz 7y style

= = =

= Air Jordan I III IV V VI VII XX3 only

= Black/Cement III > any Jordan squared

What the hell is with all this suede *******t can a brother get nubuck or something, I'm already given in with 2/21 pack and now with this! Another packwith a shoe I really don't like! Don't get me wrong I like the 18s but with suede again, AGHHHHHHHHHH! Plus whats with all the RED/BLACK colorwaysI'm not no BLOOD! This will probably be a pass until I see how the 5s are going to look like.

One of my favourite Air Jordans of all-time, and definitely one of the best on-court performers.

Black/Sport Royal is still my favourite colourway, but this is now a very close second.

Thanks for the pictures.

Thanks for the pics HEAT!!

These are ok, like everyone else is saying. It all depends on what the V look like for me.

Back
Top Bottom