Air Jordan XX3 Low White/ Varsity Red

not bad for lows, but no thanks.

and whatever those grey ones are in the background...
sick.gif

Those are ok, but I cant wait for the mids at the end of next month 2nd best colorway in the mids, outside of the titaniums imo. These I can wait till they goon sale around my way. I dont see them selling that hard here.

the 23 lows are tight...both the metallic silvers and these look great to me......lows are always a welcome change
smile.gif

I hate that the forefoot characteristics are so different from the mids to the lows.
frown.gif

That's the only thing that's making me want to pass on these; that forefoot wrap that's missing from the mids is so unique and defining.

Not bad. Depending on the price and maybe a discount these will be had by me. Looks like they'll make great summer weather shoes.
pimp.gif

The stitching has got to go. The shoe is still nice tho. I'd cop.
pimp.gif

I think that they will be sitting on sale racks soon around here. Everyones in a Dunk Craze around here all of the sudden
ohwell.gif

Hmmm....I like the upcoming White/Blue XX3 low colorway better, but I like the DNA stitched pattern on these better than the argyle pattern on the white/blue.I can't see myself buying both pairs. This is going to be a tough call.

It's funny how after the Jordan XX Low debacle they said they would never do lows that were significantly different to the mids. Now I like these but Iwonder why they didn't keep the whole midsole the same with the piece that wraps up over the forefoot...

Right now I'm leaning towards copping these, but as always, I have to see it in person before I make a final decision.

whas good NT finally got on here ! Im on this site like the morning news paper .... the XXIII look hot i like the blue lows 2

Originally Posted by kbmj2345

Those are ok, but I cant wait for the mids at the end of next month 2nd best colorway in the mids, outside of the titaniums imo. These I can wait till they go on sale around my way. I dont see them selling that hard here.

you already know the lows AINT goin nowhere
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom