Air Jordan XX3 Premier Black / Red ?????

Just a lil update:
I went today to ask them how they were gona do the line situation n they said that they wouldn't allow camping out today as in friday. They will let you bymonday that's what I was told. Also they told me that they were gona release em on the 24th?? Hmmm kina intresting! Is this true ? Becuase I knw that theyare suppose to release on the 23th.!

^^^ sounds wack to me ...
smh.gif

Ayo there's a line right now! Come there's 4 peeps in front of me! So yeah I guess the camping begins

Na nvmd..I had to leave! There's four people now. So good luck to whoever decides to get them. I might slide trough on monday morning. Just to try my luck!

4 dude only .. DAMN .. if I wasnt working next weeK I would of been out there tomorrow .... Hopefully I can pull it off on FC .

Originally Posted by thekronic1

is there really four people out there right now/

Yea there is when I left there was a tall dude in front of me!. You can check it out if you don't believe me.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

4 dude only .. DAMN .. if I wasnt working next weeK I would of been out there tomorrow .... Hopefully I can pull it off on FC .

not even going to try in-store.

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

not even going to try in-store.

i would of tried and cop them in store but I have work ..... and can not get it off ... the only thing I can do I go out there Monday after work , but Im sureby then they well all have names on them ....

I HEARD MANAGER SAYING THEY SELLING 19 pairs ONLY!!! WE SHOULD CONTACT NIKE AND HATE HATE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wth?...even though i'm not goin to camp that is pretty F-ed up.. if those 4 being held for workers .. those workers should have to suck it up, take thedays off, and camp out aswell.. this is why i hate shiekh.. VERY SHADY.. ALL SHIEHKS.. always holding shoes for friends and employees.. someone should reportthem.. please..lol i dont care b/c i dont shop there or support them at all..

Originally Posted by DEENUT416

I HEARD MANAGER SAYING THEY SELLING 19 pairs ONLY!!! WE SHOULD CONTACT NIKE AND HATE HATE HATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Figure .... I knew they was going to do this ... I DO SO think we should try and fight that .. WE ARE the customers and JB states each store well have 23pairs FOR SELL , on something like this employes should STILL HAVE TO CAMP OUT like any other person .

we should have JB Take all the shoes and Move them to niketown instead.. dont give shiehk the business.. they're a bunch of liers there..half the time ifyou ask for some newly released jordans they say dont have em anymore or they didnt get em yet..but anyways drove by this morning because i had to drop my girloff downtown and there was 13 people sitting on chairs sleeping and 1 Camping TENT...haha prolly 2 ppl in the tent so about 15 ppl inline already.. 8 moreshould still be able to get em.. or 4 more..

^ damn prlly 15 already. I was planing on going on monday n camping out till tuesday. Bu I guess not if they are only selling 19 pairs! Cause I will not liketo be #20 or #21 in line n be told that they sold out when I go inside the store on release date.

nope I actually think thatd be good because then u can cause a scene and then threaten to report them and that they'll lose their account or sumthin..lol

I think its a done deal at shiekh.I walked trough there right now as of 8.30 n it looked like it was 23 peeople..some were missing out there chairs..so I'mpretty sure..

My homeboy Ken has been out there since Saturday Morning... I think he is 7-8th in line. He put his chair in line after the NTSF release.

Originally Posted by pogiwun

My homeboy Ken has been out there since Saturday Morning... I think he is 7-8th in line. He put his chair in line after the NTSF release.

at sheikh?

Originally Posted by pogiwun

dude from the espo line?

Back
Top Bottom