Air Jordan XX3 UNC Black/University Blue-White Detailed Look

these serve as a wearabke titaniums.....i have those just sitting there....
smile.gif

I'm sick over these. I need some more shoes like I need a hole in my head but these are nice !
2 for me if I can swing it.

COOK # 45
get fit.

man this is so NOT COOL that all 3 of these drop in one day...they all so COLD....to bad i cant cop all 3...but if i cop more than one pair till be black/redsand motorsports...if i cop one pair itll be motorsports...

These are second best of the 3 with the chicago's bein first dont care much for blue only on the 13's.

tooooo bad it's got the P leather. i would actually put extra 50 bucks for each if they made it like the titanium's for all three of them. damn.

I wasn't feeling these at first but these pics just cemented their freshness to me. Copped along with the motorsports.

does anybody know how many pairs will release of each pair

which will be the most limited and then the second and then the easiest to get

From what I know, 2,298 pairs of each colorway were produced. I don't know how that's going to be broken down (as far as allocation) but, that'spretty limited. I'm ONLY getting 12 PAIRS of each!!!! That's nothing!! If anyone needs some help with this one, hit me at: [email protected].

Nino

Originally Posted by NINO BEATZ

From what I know, 2,298 pairs of each colorway were produced. I don't know how that's going to be broken down (as far as allocation) but, that's pretty limited. I'm ONLY getting 12 PAIRS of each!!!! That's nothing!! If anyone needs some help with this one, hit me at: [email protected].

Nino

This is such BS. Everything about it....

Come on with the 28th already. On Thanksgiving Day I'll be thankful these drop in 24 hrs. How pathetic am I ?
Lol.

COOK # 45
get fit.

Closest I'll ever get to the titaniums... but wish they went with a color other than black.

Originally Posted by NINO BEATZ

From what I know, 2,298 pairs of each colorway were produced. I don't know how that's going to be broken down (as far as allocation) but, that's pretty limited. I'm ONLY getting 12 PAIRS of each!!!! That's nothing!! If anyone needs some help with this one, hit me at: [email protected].

Nino

What's your size run for each of the XX3's?

Back
Top Bottom