Air Jordan XX3 White/Metallic Silver-Anthracite June 2008 possible pic

Originally Posted by blco02

soy- I was thinking they would say it came from blco02 from NikeTalk-didn't think that far ahead- prob. should have put NT on there.

I'm just giving you a hard time. We really do appreciate the pic and the detective work looking out for new colorways coming down the pipeline.

I saw this pic and thought that it was a hint. I just keep looking at all the jays I have thrown away or cut grass in. Like the Olympics I wore 2 times cause Iwas 8 and my foor grew over the summer when I bought them. I remember vividly throwing them away with no dirt on them at all. I digress.

god doesn't that just make u wanna throw up and punch yourself in the face now?!
roll.gif

I see a couple potential XX3's that havent come out as of yet.. -White/Black in the front (not the All Stars; check the upper stitching) -White/Red in theback -The basketball leather ones as stated...

LMAO!! CSDsofaking you killing me with your pic!! They shoes do look good though.

can't see anything clear from thepic just added the gold stitch, can anyone give me a more concrete description of the blocking?
awwz8.jpg

~EDIT~
meehh i can't do it
ewankx7.jpg

meqh0.jpg

tongue.gif

1and12 - it actually looks like the upper color is a dark,dark navy- and the stiching pattern is the same from the Titaniums.

i don't think those are the anthracites. i believe they will be more of a white based shoe(i could be way off though). anyway, the ones you pointed out arehot. i REALLY like that dark color on the upper and the stitching pattern looks awesome. i hope they DO release those. man, at this rate i will be buying allof the 23s. they ALL look good.

If you look closely you can also see the color sample things for the colors of the midsole and just below the university blue color sample looks to be a royalcolorway sample thing. Maybe those are the black royal colorway? You can see some stitching but not all. Just throwing that out there. Even if those are notthe black royal colorway and are the anthracites, we still can get an idea of what the midsole color will be for the black/royals from that sample thing. Whatare those color sample things called anyway?

Good find,I gotta get the new SC...I'm gonna wait till i see better pics,I'm not gonna hop on the good ole' NT "judgment bandwagon".

meqh0.jpg

^Those XX3s are
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Hope these or something similar comes out.

Back
Top Bottom