Air Jordan XX3

I recently bought the XX3s', the white/grey/stealth. I initially wanted the black ones but was unable to find any without over paying on ebay or something.Didn't really have the cash when they dropped but anyway. I don't know if it's just because I have them or what, but now I like the ones I havebetter. This really is the most unique shoe of the four out to date. The bottom part almost looks like glass which is really eye catching. I'm justwondering how other people feel about the XX3s' and how they rate as far as the different colorways.

smh.gif
At some of these responses. All he's asking is for your opinion on the shoe...dudes are lame, for real. As for the XX3's, I've come to aconclusion that its one of the best looking Jordans I've ever seen/owned. Unlike you, I was able to get the black ones and every time I wear them, Ican't stress it enough how beautiful the shoes look and it doesn't hurt that people of all ages remind me every time I have em on
smokin.gif
. What I mostlike about it is its unique style...looks very classy you can say. I also agree that your colorway is probably the most unique one of them all so far. I'mreally anxious to see how the white/navy will turn out. And when it comes to the colorways, I haven't seen a bad one yet and I haven't said that abouta Jordan sneaker in a while.

Visual, you just hurt my heart dude. I didn't know they were coming out with a white/navy pair. Unless you're talking about those lows I've seenpics of. Those look O.K., but I prefer the hi-top or whatever these XX3s' are called. Wifee ain't gonna wanna here about another pair of these anytimesoon, and I don't blame her. She knows I have a "sneaker problem" and is very cool about it. Just tell you're talking about those lows so Ican relax.(just kiddin) Like most folk I really dig the titaniums, but knew I wasn't payin that crazy price.

IMO, the XX3 is a beautiful shoe. At first, I was kind of disappointed in the lack of a Jumpman, or even the rumored Swoosh. However, I love how the shoespeaks for itself, and doesn't rely on the jumpan, although present on the tongue. The design is sleek, innovative, and unique. as of now, all of my XX3are for casual wear. Such is usually the case for the newest sig., and I ball in last years model or a well constructed retro. The Stealths are by far the bestpair in my opinion. I know of a spot that doesn't have much traffic and will put them on 50% sale in a couple months. Best believe I will stock up on acouple more pairs of these. I think the next best pair is the white/stealth pair. And in all honesty, the Titaniums are the least attractive of the four, butthats not saying much.

If you don't see the beauty of the 23s, then I assure you, you do not have a pair, in order to see how unique this shoe is, you have to own a pair pointblank.

I like the stealths. Only thing I'm not too keen on the white/grey/stealth is the white tpu. I think dirt & stains will eventually show in those areas.If it was black or some other darker color, it'd be better IMO. It took awhile for me to like the XX3 design. I do agree now that it is one of the best& most unique design. The biggest thing for me is it's streamlined shape. It's not chunky or too wide like some of the other models (i.e. V, VIII).

I originally thought the same thing about the white part on the bottom, but actually again It's kinda like glass, they wipe off pretty easily. The onlything I can see is if something were to scratch this part of the shoe really bad, you might get like a distubing line in the pattern, but again with it beingclear I think it will not be as noticeable as the others. And any way when I rock these I'm avoiding everythang out there, pebbles, grass, you name it.

which holiday? Like Christmas, labor day?? If so, that might make them cop-able for me. I'm sure it'll be sooner and by the time I'm ready to dropanother $185 they will be sold out or outrageous on ebay.

That's what people are saying. I think it would be cool if they did. There will still be jordans' just not the signature shoe every year. You know, theteam joints and trainers etc. But technically they could go all the way up to 45 or just jump to a 45 like when he changed jerseys. It's all speculation atthis point.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

If you don't see the beauty of the 23s, then I assure you, you do not have a pair, in order to see how unique this shoe is, you have to own a pair point blank.

Agreed. The XX3 model is in my top 5 of all Jordan models.

Although it is all extremely close between them all, I rank the XX3s as such:

1) Black Stealth (I need to get another pair of these after realizing how stupid fresh they are. Best one bar none!)
2) Titanium (Grail for me)
3) White/Red
4) White Stealth (patent leather is the ONLY reason this is ranked LOWER than white/red XX3s)
5) All-Stars

Originally Posted by Severalthieves

That's what people are saying. I think it would be cool if they did. There will still be jordans' just not the signature shoe every year. You know, the team joints and trainers etc. But technically they could go all the way up to 45 or just jump to a 45 like when he changed jerseys. It's all speculation at this point.

It'll be interesting to see what happens in regards to whether they go beyond XX3 or not. The problem is, it seems most of the latest technology &innovative methods are first brought thru MJs sig shoes.

I'd have to go:

1) white stealth
2) titanium
3) black stealth
4) all stars( I really want these though. These actually remind me of ol school Jordans, you know they all used to be these three colors(red,black,white)
5) white/red

Check the official post for these shoes....It'll be a couple pages back, but it has all the "OMG", "copped!", "wack" and"pass" comments you could ever want.

Back
Top Bottom