Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

I have every colorway that has released so far, including the black/thermal pair that got recalled.  I have to say that they are the best Air Jordan I've balled in to date.  Surprisingly, I've received nothing but positive feed back when people see them.  
happy.gif

I've been asked, "What Jordans are those?, When did they come out? and Are there any left?"  I've worn them casually as well and it can be pulled off if you're not trying too hard.  I primarily dress for comfort and that usually consist of sweats and a t-shirt.  
roll.gif

However, when I have to get my grown man on, I throw on some Levis and a button down or Polo.  The XX8's wear surprisingly well with Levis 562 Loose tapered jeans. With a little experimentation any shoe can be worn casually.

If Timberland boots can made into a style accessory anything can.  
laugh.gif

why did you choose timberland boots tho?

why not say those ridiculous lumberjack beards or greaser hairstyles?

The 28's remained rather lowkey in the NBA this season .. I wonder what JB is cooking up for the playoffs to bring more pairs to players/ different colorways/ maybe we'll even see the "lite" or "low" version

Last week House of Hoops Footlocker in Chicago on State Street had a few pairs of the Blue XX8's. I think 11 and up but only about 3 or 4 pairs.

Last edited:
The 28's remained rather lowkey in the NBA this season .. I wonder what JB is cooking up for the playoffs to bring more pairs to players/ different colorways/ maybe we'll even see the "lite" or "low" version

I doubt it. Maybe Ray wears the Lites or something.

^ So fresh unzipped and they still have'em all colors and sizes on the shelf at HOH Chicago Woodfield and 22nd & Harlem That ticket tho I'm good I hope they hit the outlets here for less

Hoping some more XX8s hit nikestore.com soon since I have a couple of gift cards to burn...

LMAO LIES, the HOH near my house still has my size (Jordan's size)

these things are STILL sitting, stop trying to make them seem like theyre selling out everywhere
Hard to believe. I travel a decent amount and was looking out for a pair for someone. This is the first store I've heard of that didn't completely sell out of the black/volt in the first couple of days. Furthermore I've consistently heard that Nike had stores in smaller markets ship back their leftover XX8s after a couple of weeks (which is presumably where restocks in big markets came from).

Hard to believe. I travel a decent amount and was looking out for a pair for someone. This is the first store I've heard of that didn't completely sell out of the black/volt in the first couple of days. Furthermore I've consistently heard that Nike had stores in smaller markets ship back their leftover XX8s after a couple of weeks (which is presumably where restocks in big markets came from).

Exactly right. Nike stores requested to have sitting xx8s sent back. I had planned on getting the blue camos, but Nike wanted them back upon store revisit. It gives the 'impression' they sell well. BS if you ask me.

Looking forward to xx8 Oak Hills next week. Crimsons don't do it for me. If people have pics to share of either/both new colorways, please do. Just watermark them to get due credit.

Last edited:
If that's from ballin I ain't mad. If that's fresh out the box I'd take them/send them back.

I disagree. If that is from ballin, it still shouldn't happen. These are performance shoes. My giant concern is someone landing/stepping on the shroud and ripping it. But now, I guess, there are other things to worry about. Smh

Back
Top Bottom