Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

for all of you waiting and wanting these to hit iD,

how much you willing to pay for NIKE iD of the  XX8 ?

Played in my oak hills today. It was outdoors and around 80 degrees. Compared to the other xx8, ventilation is poor.

I don't mind paying 270-290 on iDs

I was thinking about getting those clown looking elephant print ones as they look insane but it appears they won't be dropping in Europe. I can still get the greens or oak hills but I'm not feeling them.

air-jordan-xx8-russell-westbrook-away-660x407.jpg

Brand: Jordan Brand
Model: Air Jordan XX8
Color: Photo Blue/White-Black
Article #: 555109-402
Release: May 11, 2013
MSRP: $250
thought the XX8 were ugly when i first saw em and my mind hasn't changed much.......but i'm actually tempted to buy these right here
roll.gif

http://sole collector.com/news/kicksology-air-jordan-xx8-performance-review/ remove the space after sole.... NT is censoring it lol

Last edited:
Interesting how the zoom air in this shoe is more energy effiecient. I did feel lighter in these than something else like and1 tai chi and not just because they weigh less. I also felt I could jump higher but wasn't certain

Last edited:
How many colorways are left before they move on to the lites? I need to get a couple more pairs but not feeling some of the recent colorways

How many colorways are left before they move on to the lites? I need to get a couple more pairs but not feeling some of the recent colorways
2 confirmed so far the Westbrook OKC colorways, Jordan brand is not really releasing info about the release of this shoe. They have been announcing it like a week in advance of a release.

I guess the release date is no longer this Saturday for the okc cw's?  I went on to foot locker live chat and they don't have any info on them yet =/.

curious on the westbrook PEs as well. Did they drop online or just in stores? Also, anyone see kids sizes in the first CW- black/green size 5-6.5y?? ebay wanting 175+. Do the GS version have similar tech or totally dumbed down. Sorry for all the questions. Thanks in advance to those in the know.

2 confirmed so far the Westbrook OKC colorways, Jordan brand is not really releasing info about the release of this shoe. They have been announcing it like a week in advance of a release.
Thanks, yeah this week in advance strategy is really annoying but it  probably helps sales. We have no idea what's coming so we have to make a decision without all the info. If we had a list of all the colors, we could just focus on the ones we want

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom