Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

im gonna need those jordan mercer pants, kanye hoody, and that tanktop trolololol
u ll be amazed when u see the price on the kanye hoody,

$219usd+tax....  dont wanna call it rape but wat sort of jordan hoodie worths that much
COT DAMB THATS 30 LESS THAN THE APC JOINT

MIDAS WHALE COP DA KANYE HOODY
one thing i know for sure, jordan brand clothing is actually high quality

idk how apc is in hand, but if you truly have an unbias opinion when it comes to quality and clothes, then you will see jordan brand is legit 

Apc and jordan are not great quality clothes. Start looking into labels like himel brothers, iron heart, mister freedom etc that are extremely small batches and handmade.... Their sweatshirts go for 350, jeans anywhere from 400-1000+ but the fabrics are unique and loop wheeled, fabrics woven on old looms that are impossible to find anymore , each piece is done with chain stitch machines or sewn by hand etc... Throwing the word quality around without really understanding the materials, machines, or factories that produced it is a bit biased... No hate but just like there is plenty to know about sneakers there is a billion times more knowledge out there about clothes... If you are into things like that I can lead you in directions that will start help building a solid understanding of the difference between mass production apparel and true quality.

Finally grabbed my Bamboos from my local HOH. There were still some sizes left. They only received 20 pairs. Super impressed with the upper on these. I was afraid they would be like the other XX8s and feel flimsy but they do not. They're a pretty sturdy synthetic leather. These shoes are going to get so dirty so fast though. Glad I doubled up. They're beautiful in person.

Was funny, while I was at HOH some kids were talking about how this XX8 copied the Kobe 9. SMDH, these new cats...

Had to take a pic with my White Ranger POP. These are the White Ranger boots. 
laugh.gif

The only two XX8's that matter. Alpha and Omega.

Struck out hard this morning. Was very surprised. Thought with all the ASG's on Fri., 6's on Sat., $250 price tag, and the fact that the XX8's are aesthetically displeasing, that this would be a walk in the park. The production numbers on these must have been extremely low. Checked every US and EU site I know and still nothing. Only found a US 8.5 on End Clothing that has been sitting all day.

Last edited:
Apc and jordan are not great quality clothes. Start looking into labels like himel brothers, iron heart, mister freedom etc that are extremely small batches and handmade.... Their sweatshirts go for 350, jeans anywhere from 400-1000+ but the fabrics are unique and loop wheeled, fabrics woven on old looms that are impossible to find anymore , each piece is done with chain stitch machines or sewn by hand etc... Throwing the word quality around without really understanding the materials, machines, or factories that produced it is a bit biased... No hate but just like there is plenty to know about sneakers there is a billion times more knowledge out there about clothes... If you are into things like that I can lead you in directions that will start help building a solid understanding of the difference between mass production apparel and true quality.

In general, Jordan clothing quality isn't overly great. I'm not sure who would expect spectacular quality for a $25 T-shirt and $60 hoodie.

But the Jordan All-Star hoodies are made by a cut and sew method, with a cotton-silk blend and cow leather panelling, and better quality drawcords and zippers. So they would seem to fit the quality standards you mention.

Having said that, there's no way I would ever drop that kind of money for a damn hoodie.

no argument, you clearly know more about "quality" clothes than i do

but if you were to take my statement in context, of course i am talking about mass produced clothes

and compared to all other streetwear/lifestyle brands (that is jb's audience) jb is outdoing them in quality hands down

I got my normal size in these a 10.5 and they fit a lil tight on my right foot. How are they fitting for you guys? Did you go tts or up half a size? Salute.

to return nike shoes via voucher claim, do i need to have receipt or original box? or can i shipped with usps without receipt?

no argument, you clearly know more about "quality" clothes than i do

but if you were to take my statement in context, of course i am talking about mass produced clothes

and compared to all other streetwear/lifestyle brands (that is jb's audience) jb is outdoing them in quality hands down
i gotcha, my point though is... At 350 price point you CAN buy some of the nicest clothes made with immaculate attention to detail in every step. The ones I mentioned go as far to hand select what cotton will be used in the different materials even... No step is left to anyone else. They see it through start to finish instead of outsourcing generic fabrics that can be sourced by anyone etc... And it shows. The bad thing is once you step into that world it's hard to let yourself purchase mass produced goods again. I'm just saying basically if you really seek out quality and have that kind of money it's out there... But just like sneakers there's a learning curve. Hopefully dropping that info will help out those who are interested.

Man, someone doubled up on these? Ballin!!

The box is nice. The apparel is okay. The most I can ever do is the t-shirt for Nike. I really feel like if they brought the t-shirt prices down to $20, that would be perfect and they'd probably move more. Socks for $10. Instead they jack up the price. $350 for shorts? Yeah right.

Man, someone doubled up on these? Ballin!!

The box is nice. The apparel is okay. The most I can ever do is the t-shirt for Nike. I really feel like if they brought the t-shirt prices down to $20, that would be perfect and they'd probably move more. Socks for $10. Instead they jack up the price. $350 for shorts? Yeah right.

I got 4. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

I got 4. [emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

4 pairs!! Good lord. That's a rack. I guess I wouldn't have a problem buying 3-4 pairs of 88s (only have one).

That box is awesome. The one I got is the standard XX8 box but the wood grained bamboo color for the inner.

Back
Top Bottom