Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

0_o

who da hell tucks their entire jean cuffs in zipper kicks in a effort to make em look iiiiite? this wasn't needed for flightposite I's, wasn't needed for gloves, this

just look clownish.
+1...That does look corny...

I'm liking them and think they will look great with some nice denim but that tucked in unzipped look is no bueno...

funny thing is every1 is goin 2 b checking russ west feet 2mrrw to see these in action. lol

Wait until Kanye is seen wearing a pair..."INSTA COP!" by everybody...

I'm buying on release day and since everybody is passing I'll get seconds when they hit the Outlets...

not necessarily, there is alot of **** kanye wears that ppl dont buy.
and to the guy who said wait until they release a galaxy print, think that would be overkill if the idea isint already overkilled. But i feel they designed this shoe to make a galaxy print plausible. A galaxy print would never work on an ajxiv for example

Did anyone take notice to the drawing Tinker done on his Ipad for these? He said his inspiration for these came from a movie, 'True Lies."

It's like the more people say how UGLY this shoe is the more they try to upload pics to convince us their not :smh: #it'snotworking :lol:

Last edited:
Here's some on feet fliks I lifted my pant leg to give a very rough idea on how they will look with shorts if u zippered them up

Last edited:
Ridiculous price tag, but slap a limited edition colorway and people will buy it.
Putting a higher price tag means they can send it to the outlets at 180 and people will assume it's a good deal when it really still isn't.

I'd try these out for indoor basketball, for 100 at the very most.

They look good with the pants covering them all the way. I may be in the minority here, but it seems the shroud doesn't really seem it would be comfortable zipped up all the way. Seems like it would be more aggravating on my shin. Interesing to see how Westbrook plays tomorrow in these. 

Zipper up, jean pant leg pulled over like the last pic up there = Fully clean. Damn these are :smokin

wait, the teaser picture has nice looking leather around the carbon fiber jordan logo, i dont see any leather on these, what happened?

Honestly I LOVE THIS SHOE! Ya'll can pull the usual NT Oh these are Horrible, then Suddenly Kanye and Jay and WALE will wear them and it'll these are the Best Ever... I know I'll Cop on Release Full price.. as Honestly $250 plus CA. tax Don't Phase Me.

...................NUFF SAID.

I just can't believe they left the upper so featureless. Figured they would add some sort of decorative element.

Zipped up felt good wasn't uncomfortable at all, although my boy who was a ball player did prefer the zipper down

Thanks for the pics trethousandgt. The XXVIIIs are FIRE zipped up!! They are a breath of fresh air from a tired re-re-re-release of a I-XIV shoe. A lot of people complain about JB stance on quality and design. Well here is something new and fresh cooked up and a majority of people that posted in the thread are hating on these shoes. They may not be everyone's taste but at least this is a fresh design in todays landscape. What else is JB dropping in the upcoming future? Some shoes that came out 23-28 years ago? I like these and will be camping out at the mall for them soon as I find out a release date. XXVIIIs FTW

thanks for those pics. how did they feel?

i'm still wondering how they would work on the court.

Back
Top Bottom