Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Size 11 of the black, red camo, and green camo available at Eastbay. Was able to add to cart for all three. It's my size but I'm only interested in blue camo's

Are JB classics releasing this year? Didn't think I would ever cop XX8s, but they grew on me. Still not a fan of most colorways, but these I might wear for the hell of it.

Last edited:
As ugly as those are, I wish they would! They'd be head turners on the court for sure.

I've finally decided that I prefer these FULLY zipped on court. Not that it provides extra support, but it feels better around my ankle. It DEF looks the funniest though. :lol:

Finally got to wear these on court and I absolutely love them.

Got some interesting comments about them thou haha Wore them all 3 ways and I agree zipped all the way up feels the best

Last edited:
i wonder why FNL is stocking these so late. Hopefully this means they'll get the yellows and i can cop with winners circle rewards.

i wonder why FNL is stocking these so late. Hopefully this means they'll get the yellows and i can cop with winners circle rewards.
I believe FNL changed their policy on winner circle rewards to exclude JB. Give it a try though, I last used rewards on the 88' 3's.

Last edited:
Tried on the 28s a couple of weeks ago in a 13 at Nike Gtown store was there tonight and they didn't have e display set up anymore and didn't have any out. If they're not there I don't know where you'd see them to try on and buy.

If these ever did hit outlets they would still be $199.99 :lol:
more like 179.99

and you guys have got to chill, do you guys see any lebron Xs or kobe 8s at outlets yet? if so, its rare because they are still at major retail spots

all this "these thangs are goin dawg" comments and "LOLZZZZ outlets, yea right" talk should be saved until august, you KNOW how this goes (unless youre a newb) so quit playin

If these ever did hit outlets they would still be $199.99
laugh.gif
more like 179.99

and you guys have got to chill, do you guys see any lebron Xs or kobe 8s at outlets yet? if so, its rare because they are still at major retail spots

all this "these thangs are goin dawg" comments and "LOLZZZZ outlets, yea right" talk should be saved until august, you KNOW how this goes (unless youre a newb) so quit playin
There were a few Lebron X's to hit the outlets already...

Back
Top Bottom