Air Jordan XX8 aka 2013, new "Proplate Zoom" Technology OFFICIAL THREAD.

Those look sick.  Glad I was able to cop.  Can't wait to ball in these.  Thanks for sharing and congrats on the pickup!

Anybody else cop off Eastbay?  I was able to grab the Carbon Fibers but their site says "back ordered until May 3rd."  What's up with that?

Anybody else cop off Eastbay?  I was able to grab the Carbon Fibers but their site says "back ordered until May 3rd."  What's up with that?

Yeah, I saw that too. Decided to go to a store that has them to eliminate any chance of getting my order cancelled.

Those look sick.  Glad I was able to cop.  Can't wait to ball in these.  Thanks for sharing and congrats on the pickup!

No prob my dude ! Yeah I can't wait to hoop in these either. For all the hate I see that this shoe gets online I get nothing but compliments it seems everytime I wear a xx8 on the court or at the store. I'm glad I don't have to wait in a super hypebeast line for these. Supposedly these were only sold in 20 stores I heard. Any truth to that?

No prob my dude ! Yeah I can't wait to hoop in these either. For all the hate I see that this shoe gets online I get nothing but compliments it seems everytime I wear a xx8 on the court or at the store. I'm glad I don't have to wait in a super hypebeast line for these. Supposedly these were only sold in 20 stores I heard. Any truth to that?
28's look way better in person.  It's hard to visualize what these look like on feet when you just see a picture of them but they are awesome.

Glad you got your Carbon Fibers man, they look sick in those pics.  Much better than the Oak Hills I feel.  The Oak Hill shroud is cool but the black inner bootie should've been a different color.

Last edited:
28's look way better in person.  It's hard to visualize what these look like on feet when you just see a picture of them but they are awesome.

Glad you got your Carbon Fibers man, they look sick in those pics.  Much better than the Oak Hills I feel.  The Oak Hill shroud is cool but the black inner bootie should've been a different color.
I actually didn't mind the black inner bootie on the oak hills. Kinda basic but its the first time there's a matching color with the shroud. The thing i didnt like on the oak hill though was the shroud material. I don't know how to explain it but its not like the other shrouds on the xx8s. This shroud is a different material. 

Had them in my cart waiting to check out an got caught up with my 18 month old daughter.  
happy.gif
  It's all good though...some things are WAAAY MORE important!  Congrats to everyone who was able to get a pair.  
pimp.gif

Out of all the places to sell/trade on facebook, twitter, instagram.....You come to NT with that. You helping out at retail? :lol:

Foot locker at Valley Fair Mall (Santa Clara, CA) has size 8.5 and 10 still.  Not my size, but maybe this might help anyone here.

(408) 248-4450

U have Instagram would be nice to see some high quality pics. Jus ordered oak hills, I know they will look a lot better in person.

I do its ny username is madvillian7 on there as well. Ill get a friend to take some pics of me wearing the oak hills outside. Pics will come out better

You mentioned something about the material of the oak hills being different can you explain?

The best explanation I can give is it seems a lil thicker. Wouldnt be able to tell weight wise but nodoubt the material I different from the previous xx8s . Not the best explanation in the world but I tried!

The best explanation I can give is it seems a lil thicker. Wouldnt be able to tell weight wise but nodoubt the material I different from the previous xx8s . Not the best explanation in the world but I tried!

So it's higher quality? Cuz my last pair got holes in the shroud but I just love hoopin in the shoe so much had to get another pair.

Back
Top Bottom