Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

How do i know if the zoom bag popped? If im walking with it theres a LITTLE clicking sound on my left shoe. but when pressing the sole it haven't deflated... Help guys.

this happened to mine too. it think the glue separated so the bag got loose making that noise

nah, I haggled the **** out of these from a spot I used to frequent some years ago. They were on sale for $100 I think. I was also name dropping old connects and luckily the manager is the same dude from years ago so my story checked out.

Hooped in mine the other night and didn't experience any clicking, but it may be a glue issue like the poster above said. 

I may have to switch back to hyperdunks if my current pair pop. It's such a hassle to replace them and break in a new pair.

Played in mine today.

The clicking sound disappeared from my left shoe.. BUT the right shoe now is clicking. LOL. Still ok though, the bounciness still there. Still propels me.

Dang, I wish my airbags would pop. I loved these shoes to death for b-ball, best ever, but they hurt my feet (too narrow). Will probably just give them away to some kid at the park, idk :smh:

Yeah, a sewing needle should be able to do it. Subtle enough of a hole if you're really wanting to pop it.

Bang. SMH. 
frown.gif

Still trying to figure out if my oak hills are popped. Whenever I put them on now they just feel weird at first. Wearing se now and they don't feel like the oak hills.

I've had my SE forefoot zoom bags get "soft" in 3-4 different pairs. This is not popping. It just feels squishy and less stable but the zoom works. For me those pairs that got "soft" eventually popped, but usually after a few weeks of going "soft". My second pair of All Stars appear to be headed in this direction...

Hm, that's really odd. Sounds like it was slowly leaking air like a tire with a nail in it. Wish that wasn't the case. I really like how these shoes lockdown and bounce.

Definitely doesn't feel like a slow leak. Actually feels like the zoom bag chambers get stretched so air inside can move more than normally. There is still plenty of cushioning - it just takes a little longer for the bounce back. This is why I describe it as mushy at times. Sure hope a fix is figured out for the xx9....

Last edited:
My green camo's popped :stoneface:

Anyone know what I can do if they were originally purchased from finishline? Would I contact them or ndc? 

Thanks

My green camo's popped :stoneface:

Anyone know what I can do if they were originally purchased from finishline? Would I contact them or ndc? 

Thanks
I talked to someone at Finishline and they told me to talk to my local Niketown and they usually fix it because it is a manufacturer issue. If Niketown didn't take it back, my Finishline said they'd make it right.

I talked to someone at Finishline and they told me to talk to my local Niketown and they usually fix it because it is a manufacturer issue. If Niketown didn't take it back, my Finishline said they'd make it right.
thanks guys (repped). only thing is i'm in Canada but i'll give that online claims try and see how far i get

*edit

ah it says "Returns from consumers residing outside the U.S." will not be accepted.  I'll give the ndc live chat a go tomorrowU.S.

Last edited:

thanks guys (repped). only thing is i'm in Canada but i'll give that online claims try and see how far i get

*edit

ah it says "Returns from consumers residing outside the U.S." will not be accepted.  I'll give the ndc live chat a go tomorrowU.S.
How did you buy the shoes? When you were in the US?

And it isn't technically a return. It's a defective product and hopefully the warranty applies still. That's crap if they don't even entertain the idea because you are exercising the warranty process.

How did you buy the shoes? When you were in the US?

And it isn't technically a return. It's a defective product and hopefully the warranty applies still. That's crap if they don't even entertain the idea because you are exercising the warranty process.
this is true.  we'll see what ndc says tomorrow.

got it shipped/picked up over the border in montana.

*edit

If you have someone in US you can always use their address for nike claim
My friend from Poland just sent me poped elephant print XX8 to do claim for him :D

Last edited:
@foolonthehill34  wow nice!  Maybe someone else could help you out.  I'm not sure though...  you could maybe check eBay and other auction sources to see what his PEs are going for

Back
Top Bottom