Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

I'm 13 too and my hoyas have been abused every day for since I got them earlier his week and are holding up fine and only getting more comfortable with wear, knock on wood and fingers crossed things stay that way

Got my westbrook camos online pretty easily.if anyone got theres from a store location can u post up pics I wanna see what they really look like not jus promo pics

thanks!

X2.... If they look clean in person I'll grab these up but just was not sure with the drop this am

Size 13 for me too. Mine popped roughly 2.5 weeks in. About the 8th pickup session with nothing out of the ordinary happening in the game.

Yeah , that's a bummer man. Hope that doesn't happen with mine, but couldn't agree more that I love hitting the court with them. Hope you have better luck with your westbrooks

Last edited:
Was at line at Ftl yesterday for my white Gloves and a kids mother was in front of me returning a pair of Green Camos
that had a popped bag. They were a sz 11.5 and I was interested to see them.
Indeed the bag was popped on the left shoe. Told me her son had only wore them one time when the bag popped.

got a few pairs of the regular xx8, really wantin to give the SE a try but the camo CWs so far .....................  if they brought out the black/gold sample or even the all white that russell westbrook has been rockin recently man i would be all over them or even better put it on nike id

Hey guys I missed out this morning on the Westbrook color. Should I pay 190 for them ebay? Are they hard to find?

Honestly that's pretty much retail plus shipping and eBay fees so they aren't making much off of it and they are sold out at Ndc and ftl...

I'm putting my UNCs on court tomorrow morning for the first time. I didn't encounter any problems with my shrouded XX8s and am really hoping I don't with these.

For conversations sake, what's everyone's size that did have the zoom pop? I wear a 13.
Is this happening on the SEs as well? I want to get a pair, but am afraid of losing a shoe to a zoom bag fatality.

Westbrook color SE still available in some size on NDC and Footlocker. I wonder if they made more of these than the previous releases.

Last edited:
Westbrook color SE still available in some size on NDC and Footlocker. I wonder if they made more of these than the previous releases.

Sounds like Niketown Seattle has a bunch of sizes left. I think these are far less limited than we were led to believe...

Interesting. The Niketown in DC didn't get this release so I thought maybe it was online only.

PIcked up a pair from Niketown Seattle yesterday. Nice shoe in person. Crossing fingers that the zoom bag doesn't pop.

Also, just an email from NDC saying the pair I ordered from them is getting delayed until mid December. WTF. I'm glad I picked up a pair locally. Now I'm tempted to cancel my NDC order...

Back
Top Bottom