Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Anyone plan on picking up the Melo M10? Pretty much a XX8 SE but few cosmetic changes. Forst cway is Powder blue, its $175 though. Same tech as XX8 & SE

I can't get past the garbage melo heel cup... But when the hit super discount mode I'll grab some as beaters

My man he said black/GOLD .. the link u provided is for black reflective silver which is (according to koc) releasing the 24tg
i think the link he posted pictured the black/gold at first. I seen it too but I'm guessing it was a mistake and was fixed a little bit after.

At this point, I would settle for any colorway. And Ray Allen was wearing the same McDonalds colorway pair again last night against the Pacers. IMO the yellow sole on the front of the shoe would look much better if it was red.

Here's the pic from the article

Air Jordan XX8 SE
Color:  Black/White-Reflect Silver-Total Orange
Style Code: 616345-025
Release Date:  12/24/13
Price:  $150

Im actually diggin those. Wont be ablw to purchase on release tho. If they can make it past first of the year ill be all over em. If not we got other cways left to come.

But these are def very nice

Here's the pic from the article

Air Jordan XX8 SE
Color:  Black/White-Reflect Silver-Total Orange
Style Code: 616345-025
Release Date:  12/24/13
Price:  $150
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

I'm definitely going for these. I hope they last in stores a few days past christmas or drop online.

I think all of the attention will be on the gamma blue 11, gamma blue 12, and Christmas KB, KD, LBJ.

"Flight Before Christmas" pack

XX8 SE >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Did they even try on the CP3s  and Super Flys

Last edited:
No pics of the Melos yet :frown:

The CPs and that grinch vibe are dope to me, but the XX8 takes the cake :D

No pics of the Melos yet
I wonder if they are going to use the M9 model or not do a Melo at all? The M10 first release is in Jan, or do you think they would drop an xmas M10?

Hope these XX8s make through the new year, I want em

Westbrooks pair we've been wondering about is a blackout, maybe a hint of anthracite or grey.

Are these all droppin on the 24th? Lace swop on the 28s and im good, melos bit loud fir me.

Back
Top Bottom