Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

I guess then this is a perfect time for me to upload some more pics for comparison! :D

View media item 734407

View media item 734408

Thanks for the pictures. The Christmas pair was my first and only currently and it may just stay that.
The three that are coming out are just too plain for me. Plain in a dull sense.
No way would I drop the Christmas for the blk/red. Maybe because it is my first, maybe because I like the stuff on shoes. (elephant print?)

@DeezyVSOP2  Good to know.  Been trying to get back into lifting more seriously... it's been a couple years since I've been serious about it.  

More responsibility with work and life in general these days, but I can't make excuses...  Instead I need to just make time.

Last edited:
The hard part is going to the gym without playing and focusing on lifting.

I have to stop bringing ball shoes, otherwise I always end up playing.  Then I say I'll only play two games to warm up, and it ends up turning into a two hour thing.  Then I end up just doing like some light upper body stuff instead of the lifting routine I had planned.

^I do the same thing :rofl: . I have to walk past the court to get to the weight room and if there is a decent run going it's like there is a gravitational pull that sucks me in. either that or I will lift for 10 minutes before giving in. Can't help myself sometimes :-/

Hahaha.  For some of us, it really does take discipline.

Some days, it's on no matter what.  I'm going to play ball and that's that.  Or I'm lifting and only lifting and nothing else.

But other days, usually when I've played like 2-3 days in a row, I'm like, I really should lift today.  Those are the days when it could go either way.

^Same here 
laugh.gif
  Even if I have full intention of lifting -- if I've got ball shoes with me and there's a chance to play, it's going to happen

^And I get what you mean there too haha -- like a matching tee or pair of shorts with the kicks is nice.  

Matching the whole get-up w/ shoes, socks, shorts, shirt, shooting sleeve, finger sleeves, armbands, headband and goggles isn't my bag :lol:   

I have been curious about those compression tights though :nerd:  I've always liked compression shorts playing any sport, just wondering if those tights do anymore than for looks

I too I have been curious to their purpose and if they actually help. Not enough to buy some unless it true fact they help. But I also feel like it jut extra sh** you end up putting on and having to take off. I wear true compression short under my short though but that the extent of my accessories lol.

Unless you are referring to those knee/thigh pad sleeves they also wear.

I too I have been curious to their purpose and if they actually help. Not enough to buy some unless it true fact they help. But I also feel like it jut extra sh** you end up putting on and having to take off. I wear true compression short under my short though but that the extent of my accessories lol.

Unless you are referring to those knee/thigh pad sleeves they also wear.
Haha no I was just referring to the tights themselves.

I too just roll with compression shorts under the shorts.  That's all I need, but I do get that some people roll with other accessories.  Hey -- if it works well for you, why not

Anyone know where I might be able to find Christmas XX8s for at least close to regular price. I have mine but trying for someone else. Totally missed the damn JJ restock.

^suddenly kind of wish I jumped on the xmas... that Amazon link had my size for real close and I had the chance, now the same seller has them up for $365 + ship 
eek.gif

Posted in the regular xx8 thread earlier by accident :lol:

Played a couple games in the Xmas last night, cushion is great and shoe seems very responsive. Weird playing in high tops again though. Should be able to get a better run in them tomorrow morning.

^Damn... 

My pair was purchased from a reseller.  Am I SOL if my zoom bags pop?  Guessing Nike needs a receipt to give any refund

Had my new ones pop AGAIN! 4 wears went to put them in my bag and the left front zoom was squishy.

Were you balling or was it just for casual wear? I own a few xx8 and I haven't had this problem. Btw, I use it to ball every week for about 2-3 hours.

^Damn... 

My pair was purchased from a reseller.  Am I SOL if my zoom bags pop?  Guessing Nike needs a receipt to give any refund
Check with a nike customer service rep.  When I worked there a long time ago, we took back defective items without receipts.

People lose receipts all the time.  They should take em back as SOMEONE had to buy them at some point.

Ok so I live where there is no nike store .. If I order from any where other than NDC what should i do if I have this popping problem. Can I still send them to nike?

Ok so I live where there is no nike store .. If I order from any where other than NDC what should i do if I have this popping problem. Can I still send them to nike?
what happens when they pop and they stop making the 28's

Back
Top Bottom