Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

I took my black/reds out for a spin at the gym today to break them in. I must say, these are crazy responsive and comfy. Thankfully these accommodate players with wider feet like myself. Loving these so far, just hope the zoom doesn't pop on me....

I've only tried on the HD2013's but if I could chime in on the comparison id say the biggest difference is how the shoes sit. To me, the HD2013's sit noticeably lower than the zoomed out xx8 se's. The fit/lockdown on the HD's are probably the best I've ever experienced on a ball shoe, but the xx8 se's aren't close behind. That being said, I avoid going with lunar for basketball...way too mushy for my tastes.

All-stars are definitely nice...

Gotta pass over here though.  Enough XX8s for me atm between the shrouded and SE pairs

I did not experience any significant slippage in my pair. Heel lockdown on these isn't anything crazy, but it does it's job imo.

i haven't worn em yet just asking the Q based on the design - i had issues with similar heel designs in the past, im gonna try cop asgs next week if they drop in europe.....

i haven't worn em yet just asking the Q based on the design - i had issues with similar heel designs in the past, im gonna try cop asgs next week if they drop in europe.....
Gotcha.  I have a fairly narrow foot but went half size down in both the SE and shrouded XX8.  Very glad I did and no problems with lockdown.

I do know that shoes with the heel pillow have given people problems in the past.

I currently play in both and I would say these are kinda like the HDs but much better. Only had 1 run in mine so far though so once I play in these breds a cpl more times I can give a better assessment
Sorry to ask again, but did you get the same size in both the HD2013's and the SE? I have to order online and can't try these on first, so just want to check if the sizing is the same.

Back
Top Bottom