Air Jordan XX8 SE Shrouldess Video and Official Pics on Page 1 Shoes Hit Stores 10/11/13

Welp im def gonna have to get those greys. So Asia later this month then that means we should see them come mid-late May. Cuz Breds dropped a few weeks to a month before they did in the States

i was going to get the bottom ones but ehhh, i gotta hold off. the only pair i NEED is the christmas, im so salty about those!

Quick question NT fam: is the outsole of the XX8 SE All Star Game similar to that of the XX8 Black/Electric Green?

Will be trying to get a pre loved SE tomorrow.
I wear size 8 for casuals kicks, size 9 hyperrevs, 8.5 in kobe's > kinda weird. Do these fit like revs? Would really love to experience the unlocked zoom..

Will be trying to get a pre loved SE tomorrow.
I wear size 8 for casuals kicks, size 9 hyperrevs, 8.5 in kobe's > kinda weird. Do these fit like revs? Would really love to experience the unlocked zoom..

Haven't tried the Hyperrevs, but I got the same size in my ASG SEs that I always get in Kobes (5,6,7, & 8s) - my TTS 10.5.

That said, the zoom bag in my left shoe finally popped! Voucher was approved and is on the way from Nike. It's been real, XX8s.

Can you can get a $249.99 voucher for xx8s that you cop at outlets for $89.99?
probably as long as they are truly defective. only question i was asked was where did i purchase them from. so if they asked u can jus say at a nike store (which is the truth, jus not the whole truth lol)

but yeah sounds like the ultimate come up if they approve.your claim

i bought my SEs for $30 less than retail and got full price voucher

Last edited:
probably as long as they are truly defective. only question i was asked was where did i purchase them from. so if they asked u can jus say at a nike store (which is the truth, jus not the whole truth lol)

but yeah sounds like the ultimate come up if they approve.your claim

i bought my SEs for $30 less than retail and got full price voucher
Only wore the All star SEs twice and already dont want to wear anything else. Since the voucher is for full retail then why not cop a couple shrouded pairs from the outlets to play in 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Only wore the All star SEs twice and already dont want to wear anything else. Since the voucher is for full retail then itll be a good investment to cop shrouded pairs from the outlets to play in 
pimp.gif
Just keep that 2 year threshold in mind

but yeah im likin that idea too ... wish i had an outlet close

Last edited:
Only wore the All star SEs twice and already dont want to wear anything else. Since the voucher is for full retail then itll be a good investment to cop shrouded pairs from the outlets to play in 
pimp.gif

no outlets my way either homie, i wish i could find some duper reduced 28s

pimp.gif

yea def. Ive seen a couple great deals for $90 - $110 on Sneakersteal. They usually give you the outlet and the number to call for phone orders.

Last edited:
I don't have any evidence to back up what I'm about to say, but I'd be extremely surprised if Nike approved a full price $249.99 voucher on a stamped B-grade pair of outlet XX8s. If they did, great come-up once they inevitably fail, I'd just find it hard to believe that Nike would do that knowing that it's a B-grade pair that you didn't even pay half-retail for. What's to stop someone from buying up a bunch of pairs and thrashing them to receive full price vouchers?

I don't have any evidence to back up what I'm about to say, but I'd be extremely surprised if Nike approved a full price $249.99 voucher on a stamped B-grade pair of outlet XX8s. If they did, great come-up once they inevitably fail, I'd just find it hard to believe that Nike would do that knowing that it's a B-grade pair that you didn't even pay half-retail for. What's to stop someone from buying up a bunch of pairs and thrashing them to receive full price vouchers?

I don't think they are stamped with the "B".

I don't think they are stamped with the "B".

They are stamped. My oakhill is from the outlet. Regardless, these originaly hit the outlet at $179.99 and thennstarted getting more discount, so at least you will get or argue to get the $179.99 voucher.

They are stamped. My oakhill is from the outlet. Regardless, these originaly hit the outlet at $179.99 and thennstarted getting more discount, so at least you will get or argue to get the $179.99 voucher.

Crazy because the outlet by me had the oakhills too and they didnt have the B stamp on them. I guess maybe some do and some don't like other shoes that hit outlets.

Crazy because the outlet by me had the oakhills too and they didnt have the B stamp on them. I guess maybe some do and some don't like other shoes that hit outlets.
Like Frank, all the Oakhills that I saw at the Orlando, FL outlets last year were priced at $179.99 and were "B" stamped.

If yours aren't B-grade stamped I'd imagine you'd have a much better shot at getting the $249.99 voucher. Try checking out the non-SE XX8 thread to see what other folks' experiences have been.

Back
Top Bottom