Air Jordan XXV Design Contest Entries

#15 looks good imo....
bp - no disrespect, but the stuff i've seen in your sneaker art showcase kills what u did here....maybe in a bulls cw it would look different, and theseare completely from scratch, but EVERYONE here on NT that knows about you has EXTREMELY high expectations on what u are capable of doing....like I said, nodisrespect, I'm not hating, just trying to inspire you....(even though u dont need me for that)...you are extremely talented, keep up the good work, andcongrats on being one of the top 15 chosen

Thanks for the links. Some are pretty nice, others...not so much. I really like the Yurri Mial, Alvin Huang, Frederic Roy, Austin Jermacans, and last but notleast the Weixian Wang concepts. Wish i had those PS skills...

Originally Posted by nicapino

#15 looks good imo....
bp - no disrespect, but the stuff i've seen in your sneaker art showcase kills what u did here....maybe in a bulls cw it would look different, and these are completely from scratch, but EVERYONE here on NT that knows about you has EXTREMELY high expectations on what u are capable of doing....like I said, no disrespect, I'm not hating, just trying to inspire you....(even though u dont need me for that)...you are extremely talented, keep up the good work, and congrats on being one of the top 15 chosen

People put too much pressure on BP for something like this..You have to realize BP excels in Colorways/Materials designs on existing shoes.. That is whatreally made him who he is today..Just recently I think he started fusions and original designs..I think he is doing very well at that then the average personwho would start out..Of course if you were to see him in something like a Pshop contest, then he would be right at the top, if not blow the competitionaway..He is still farely new at this, and I think he will at some point make the finalists..Maybe even by the next Lebron competition..

Yurri_Mial3-540x349.jpg
These are the nicest ones and there not no Air JordanXX5 JB stop at XX3 ,all the others are
sick.gif
trash

Most look like good team jordans but dont have the "it" of an official jordan shoe.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

292s36x.jpg

I'll buy these.
There are some very interesting concepts. I had to look at these ^^^ a few times b4 I decided that I liked the design. I could see these droppingin sick PEs. I also liked these after actually analyzing the picture.

jordan_hagedorn1-620x465.jpg

jordan_hagedorn3-620x465.jpg

Originally Posted by arff23

Originally Posted by nicapino

#15 looks good imo....
bp - no disrespect, but the stuff i've seen in your sneaker art showcase kills what u did here....maybe in a bulls cw it would look different, and these are completely from scratch, but EVERYONE here on NT that knows about you has EXTREMELY high expectations on what u are capable of doing....like I said, no disrespect, I'm not hating, just trying to inspire you....(even though u dont need me for that)...you are extremely talented, keep up the good work, and congrats on being one of the top 15 chosen

People put too much pressure on BP for something like this..You have to realize BP excels in Colorways/Materials designs on existing shoes.. That is what really made him who he is today..Just recently I think he started fusions and original designs..I think he is doing very well at that then the average person who would start out..Of course if you were to see him in something like a Pshop contest, then he would be right at the top, if not blow the competition away..He is still farely new at this, and I think he will at some point make the finalists..Maybe even by the next Lebron competition..
Truth! look through my showcase and you'll see like 5 original designs out of all the 50+ pages. this is not something i'm used to, buti'm learning a ton from everybody else. i need to step my pen/paper game up big time
smh.gif

IMO, BPs was the best looking one out of all of them.

His design didn't really say Air Jordan to me though. Still looked the best.

Maybe in terms of technically rendering a sneaker his wasn't the No. 1 best, but I'm judging on the actual wearability of the design.

Back
Top Bottom