Air Jordan xxxiv first info

Ah thanks. I quit checking that thread when Nike stopped allowing phone orders. The only 2 outlets near me are awful.

Still some good guys who'll throw you oops when they can. I'm not sure where you stay, but it now includes Marshall's, Ross, and Burlington finds (surely you got some of those around you, most of them hey the same stuff all around the US) and they've been stepping they're game up alot lately.

Finally scooped mine with my disco, and paid $129.20 after my disco and a $20 gift card. Not a bad day.

Now on the hunt for another pair of 33's FOF preferably, although the ACGs have been heavily growing on me...and I hated them when they dropped. anyone got online on a cheap or lightly used pair? Unlike most indontnmind buying used kicks, if they're clean.
what size u need. I only wore my FoF maybe 3x max. sz 11 if u interested.

Still some good guys who'll throw you oops when they can. I'm not sure where you stay, but it now includes Marshall's, Ross, and Burlington finds (surely you got some of those around you, most of them hey the same stuff all around the US) and they've been stepping they're game up alot lately.

Cincinnati area haha. We only have TJ Maxx and Burlington, with a Marshalls scattered here and there. I did see we're finally getting some Ross springing up though.

Cincinnati area haha. We only have TJ Maxx and Burlington, with a Marshalls scattered here and there. I did see we're finally getting some Ross springing up though.

Well check them out as much as possible, picked up 4 pairs of Jordan 31's (royals, Black cats, blk/gold and chi lows) countless trunner LX's and Jumpman Pros, Kobe's, Kds (theyvalways have KDs), PGs, Hardens, air maxs', they've also started getting alot of Mitchell and Ness stuff too, and so on all for less than $60.00. Actually only the 31's were $60.00 everything else has been even lower sometimes Kobes and KDs I've seen for $70.00. Marshall's is by far the best of the 3 you get more selection, the full box not some cut up or entirely missing box. Also Marshall's gets their truck on Thursdays... so Thursday or early Friday is a good day to check them out, before the weekend rush. Burlington is better for clothing, and Ross is just hit or miss, lot of Nike basic clothes like tshirts and sweats.

Cody Martin has the Eclipse on last night for Hornets. Looked good on court but still a pass for me unless they go like $85

so, bred 34s just hit my local hoh. apparently, these are labeled qs and so my step daughter wasn't able to use her discount on these last night. that seemed odd considering they officially dropped last month. I passing til I can get on disco.

I'm sitting here still trying not to buy another pair of the Bulls colorway before they up and disappear :lol:

Just do it, man you wont be dissapointed worn mine 3 days in a row now lol. Or wait just a bit I'll bet they hit some kind of disco once the eclipse drop, or something pops up for Black Friday. I can help a little with a disco from DSG but by the time you pay shipping and some of the gas $ (only DSG in Houston that's got em is over an hour away) I'll need to scoop em up you'd probably be paying about retail anyways.

Just do it, man you wont be dissapointed worn mine 3 days in a row now lol. Or wait just a bit I'll bet they hit some kind of disco once the eclipse drop, or something pops up for Black Friday. I can help a little with a disco from DSG but by the time you pay shipping and some of the gas $ (only DSG in Houston that's got em is over an hour away) I'll need to scoop em up you'd probably be paying about retail anyways.
All good, mane, appreciate it. I'm probably just going to go with the one pair I have. I think they're great but I don't actually NEED two pairs. With so many shoes in my closet, it'll likely take me years to wear my one pair to the point I would need to go to the second pair LOL. But if somehow they hit a reasonable disco, I might do it. My eyes are always bigger than my feet when it comes to sneakers, I'm always buying multiples and then four years later I realize I'm not even close to needing most of them :lol:

All good, mane, appreciate it. I'm probably just going to go with the one pair I have. I think they're great but I don't actually NEED two pairs. With so many shoes in my closet, it'll likely take me years to wear my one pair to the point I would need to go to the second pair LOL. But if somehow they hit a reasonable disco, I might do it. My eyes are always bigger than my feet when it comes to sneakers, I'm always buying multiples and then four years later I realize I'm not even close to needing most of them :lol:

Didnt even realize you already had 1 pair :lol:, I retract my statement, then just gamble and wait for a good disco. I'd wait for some other CW's to surface too.
You know a random pair from January-March, All-Star, CNY, some sort of playoff CW, and probably something special for Chi All star weekend will be surfacing soon. The "wreds" were the only ones I wanted right now, as I will not be buying another pair unless they have NA on the back (gotta get em while I can, who knows how much longer the swoosh will don a pair of Jordans) or it's a CW I truly love (like a true bred). I'm very on the fence with the Amber Rise CW gotta see them in person to decide if if I can work with the shade of orange (it's got to be close to my Astros stuff) im severely lacking in orange shoes...and if any of the current official releases hit disco it'll be the those. Orange just doesn't seem to sell very well. I do LOVE the back of the Amber Rise pair though.

20191106_134710.jpg

Are the Eclipse releasing tomorrow for certain?? They aren’t up on SKNRS and the Footlocker and Footaction app aren’t showing the locations where they will be at.

Are the Eclipse releasing tomorrow for certain?? They aren’t up on SKNRS and the Footlocker and Footaction app aren’t showing the locations where they will be at.
Yes they are....they’re on NDC and on their app. I don’t think either of the 2 previous color ways were on launch locators....probably have to call around.

They BETTER release these!! That Nike Air on that translucent material is insane!!!
That's obviously just a mock-up look-see sample, not a finished shoe. Unless it's some goofy lifestyle version. Wouldn't hold my breath waiting for them to release.

Back
Top Bottom