Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Guo Ailun hit shelves in China, he’a chinese national player btw

70B1D56A-6CE8-48BE-A114-D973F0AFFFF1.jpeg

After seeing em in person and trying them on, I did the opposite of the NT turn. Went from liking these and wanting a pair, to “I’ll cop on discount”, and now currently at “These will just rot in my closet and take up space”. I’m out on these. Lol
seeing these in person made me cringe. I don't like the typical Lebron shoes but the 20s surely made up for it and pushed them way ahead of the 37s. even the budget shoes looked more premium than the 37s.

seeing these in person made me cringe. I don't like the typical Lebron shoes but the 20s surely made up for it and pushed them way ahead of the 37s. even the budget shoes looked more premium than the 37s.
Even the Celtics gave up on em. Tatum wears the 37s once a month and sticks to 36s. Grant Williams is rocking Luka’s, and the only reason why I suspect Blake wears them is he probably doesn’t even think he’s going to play, and since he signed last minute, his stash of 36s is probably still in Brooklyn.

Even the Celtics gave up on em. Tatum wears the 37s once a month and sticks to 36s. Grant Williams is rocking Luka’s, and the only reason why I suspect Blake wears them is he probably doesn’t even think he’s going to play, and since he signed last minute, his stash of 36s is probably still in Brooklyn.
regardless if the Celtics gave up on them or not, the regular 37s are just not that appealing aesthetically and upper material-wise. they are reminiscent of the GT Runs which I couldn't grow to love. if you tried the runs and how they felt on foot, they are almost the same except for the Runs looking atleast decent (aesthetically speaking).

the 37s lows though for me looked appealing and should have been made the regular 37s.

Back
Top Bottom