Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

They look more like a Bordeaux 6
Screenshot_20230217-155745_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230217-155850_Chrome.jpg
when I'm right, I'm right.

So I received my steel’s yesterday…I’m really trying to find the objectivity in the design because nothing feels fluid about the mids.

The leno buckles even while laced tight due to it’s lack of foot conformity -(should have been mounted to another material, then applied). There’s no rigidity from the lacing system. How do you guys achieve a lockdown fit? The ankle/heel has materials intersecting, nothing was done to help smooth out the feel. The arch is pronounced; the outsole forefoot protrudes at random little sections (normal?) Man…this shoe feels like a distraction. Does it ever get better?

Last edited:
So I received my steel’s yesterday…I’m really trying to find the objectivity in the design because nothing feels fluid about the mids.

The leno buckles even while laced tight due to it’s lack of foot conformity -(should have been mounted to another material, then applied). There’s no rigidity from the lacing system. How do you guys achieve a lockdown fit? The ankle/heel has materials intersecting, nothing was done to help smooth out the feel. The arch is pronounced; the outsole forefoot protrudes at random little sections (normal?) Man…this shoe feels like a distraction. Does it ever get better?

This was my biggest issue with them. The part where the Leno meets the ankle was the deal breaker for me. Can't believe they didn't attach those 2 pieces.

Back
Top Bottom