Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Not a super close up but on foot nonetheless.
CA077685-4443-4ABA-83B5-39F73A883A84.png

JS”

Last edited:
I don’t hate the 2011 or 2012. They both have some redeeming qualities and I actually own a few pairs and have grown to appreciate them both. However that being said the Lebron and Kobe line was murdering the Jordan sig line at that time. They regressed on the 2009. Nobody can tell me otherwise. XX9s were a borderline classic in terms of looks and performance

I don’t hate the 2011 or 2012. They both have some redeeming qualities and I actually own a few pairs and have grown to appreciate them both. However that being said the Lebron and Kobe line was murdering the Jordan sig line at that time. They regressed on the 2009. Nobody can tell me otherwise. XX9s were a borderline classic in terms of looks and performance
I have two pairs of the 2011. The white/black and the white/red. Let me tell you something, Sir… the 2011 in white/black is one of the best looking Jordans ever made and possibly one of the most slept on. Very comfortable and good on the court, too. If they ever retro these I’m copping.

So clean…

AIR-JORDAN-2011-Final-Images-001_hi_hd_1600.jpg

I agree 2011s are legit. Love the gray/bright green colorway. 2009s were decent, this particular colorway is the only i’d purchase.
E63780BB-EB75-4F52-9D54-C9F5707049D0.jpeg

Then the 2010s are completely whack IMO. 2010s are the only single AJ in all 37 that I can’t rock with at all. The only decent pair of 2010s I’ve ever seen were a UNC sample pair that had the hole on the side filled in. I could prolly do a pair if the hole was filled in..

The 2012s only have one colorway I could deal with, and it’s the gray/green pair. 2012s are the second weakest sig model behind the 2010s IMO.
6D361E8C-AF1C-4A08-A35A-D6A799D137A0.jpeg

I agree 2011s are legit. Love the gray/bright green colorway. 2009s were decent, this particular colorway is the only i’d purchase.
E63780BB-EB75-4F52-9D54-C9F5707049D0.jpeg

Then the 2010s are completely whack IMO. 2010s are the only single AJ in all 37 that I can’t rock with at all. The only decent pair of 2010s I’ve ever seen were a UNC sample pair that had the hole on the side filled in. I could prolly do a pair if the hole was filled in..

The 2012s only have one colorway I could deal with, and it’s the gray/green pair. 2012s are the second weakest sig model behind the 2010s IMO.
6D361E8C-AF1C-4A08-A35A-D6A799D137A0.jpeg
If I recall this was the last time a Jordan was on NikeID. I tried to make this shoe work if we could have has the 34 or 36 on NikeID the creations would have been crazy.

I have two pairs of the 2011. The white/black and the white/red. Let me tell you something, Sir… the 2011 in white/black is one of the best looking Jordans ever made and possibly one of the most slept on. Very comfortable and good on the court, too. If they ever retro these I’m copping.

So clean…

AIR-JORDAN-2011-Final-Images-001_hi_hd_1600.jpg

Never understood the hate for the 2011s. Relatively speaking now, they look even better. I had the white/black pair. Really liked that shoe. It made sense design-wise in the evolution of the line. Like an XI and XII combined.
I only finally got rid of my pair a couple years ago because they just turned to crap. Yellowed all over the tongue mesh with disgusting stains on their own and not from wear or anything I did to them. I could remove them somewhat by cleaning, but they just kept coming back worse every time. They literally looked like I had pissed all over them, and I was done wearing them at that point 🤣

Last edited:
Never understood the hate for the 2011s. Relatively speaking now, they look even better. I had the white/black pair. Really liked that shoe. It made sense design-wise in the evolution of the line. Like an XI and XII combined.
I only finally got rid of my pair a couple years ago because they just turned to crap. Yellowed all over the tongue mesh with disgusting stains on their own and not from wear or anything I did to them. I could remove them somewhat by cleaning, but they just kept coming back worse every time. They literally looked like I had pissed all over them, and I was done wearing them at that point 🤣
Yeah, I only have the red ones now. I had to get rid of my beat up white/black pair a few years ago. :emoji_frowning2:

AJ XI: AJ XII:: AJ 2011: AJ 2012.
The 2012 was not bad. They were carrying on tradition, and taking the next step from what they did with the dress shoe leather on the 2011—and many other Air Jordan's that have an opulent complexion. I mean... "Jordan scores 43 in wingtips!"

----------

As for the subject shoe, my gripe is this... There is an ethos from Tinker where he said the design of the Air Jordan always stands out aesthetically on the basketball court, you just know: "those are the new Js." The most celebrated and the worst panned models in the lineage alike have this expression. These aren't giving that at all.
And that is how a fanatic like me knows:
these are the Air Melo XXX7
NY-CC506_SPRTS__G_20130108174114.jpg

Don't piss on me and call it rain, Jordan Brand

bottom 5 air Jordan’s from the worst to not as bad. ( looks only )

Aj2012
Aj2010
Aj19
Aj28
Aj15

I still like all of those shoes in certain colorways, I like the 15 in all colorways. That’s how dope this signature sneaker has been for 36+ years.

While the Air Jordan 15 resembled an anvil or spacecraft, it was love at first sight for me.

All of the original colorways were stylish. All except the Obsidians. I only owned the Obsidians.

Man, I HATED the XV when they released haha. I bought the Carolina pair because it was a clean colorway, and I had at least one of every sig model to that point. I remember lacing over the tongue and tying it down so it didn't stick out. :lol:They ended up falling apart after a month or two and I returned them to FTL.

Still probably my least favorite Jordan, but the 2010 with the holes are right there with the XV.

Back
Top Bottom