Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Because I asked all the complainers to name some better looking current sigs and you came up with 2 recent Js and a non sig :lol:
the two I mentioned are current sigs unless you are having trouble of understanding your very own question. I added the GT CUT as a means of ridicule for a non-sig shoe that looks better than this 37 that you love. so what's funny?

They could do a whole lot by doing one simple thing with these sig shoes. Stop making them slope up at the toe box and make them look sleeker with a better shape. This has never made any sense to me.
I always thought this, especially with the 36. Initial pics made them look like they had the boot-toe thing happening but once I got them in hand/on feet the shape on them is almost perfect. About as good as they could get. Recent sigs have taken notice and they've gotten slimmer toe boxes. Since the LeBron 17 they've gotten great shaped molds on that line, the Kyrie 6-8 are all pretty good too, the KD since the 10 have gotten good shapes. I think the 37 will be very similar. Once on foot the look/shape of the sneaker will change.

And to me, shape is the most important aesthetic aspect of a sneaker. Color way could be amazing, design of the overall shoe could be great, but if the shape isn't there then the sneaker is ruined IMO.

I think I’m looking at the heel and I see a zoom air strobel. We’ll find out for sure when certain YouTubers review them and cut them in half
I can tell you right now it’s only forefoot. The full length strobel bag and the forefoot bag are shaped completely different. This is the zoom turbo forefoot only bag.

Kyrie 8 bag and the 37 bag :
B363D171-09DD-48C9-9A38-F94014600E7D.jpeg

6BE1B816-FD49-42FD-BE20-B9713B117A1B.jpeg

Full length zoom strobel is shaped completely different and not as wide:
597FF257-4669-4B95-89B4-945EFF28843A.jpeg

Which proves my point. The Air Jordan 37 only has forefoot zoom and formula 23 in the heel.

the two I mentioned are current sigs unless you are having trouble of understanding your very own question. I added the GT CUT as a means of ridicule for a non-sig shoe that looks better than this 37 that you love. so what's funny?
Ok I guess current can be interpreted in different ways. I think it’s funny that everyone is saying these are hideous and nobody can really name some current models that look better. I agreed with your original statement I just think that since everyone thinks these look so terrible they should be able to name more than 3 shoes that look better. Naming 2 from the same line isn’t really answering my post. They’re older models of the current model we’re discussing but whatever. Maybe I should’ve said non flagship J.

I can tell you right now it’s only forefoot. The full length strobel bag and the forefoot bag are shaped completely different. This is the zoom turbo forefoot only bag.

Which proves my point. The Air Jordan 37 only has forefoot zoom and formula 23 in the heel.
where you got this pic?

There’s a variety of materials.

-really short Leather mudguard
-Neoprene
-Leno Weave Upper
-Carbon Fiber

Say what you will but for a modern day shoe I think this is fine. I’m talking for on court use of course. Opinions vary and I get that but I’m G with these.

I personally disagree. You’ve proven it to yourself. The difference being the pic of the Kyrie’s shows specifically the forefoot and the separation. The pic of the 37 is of the heel And looks like it extends into the forefoot. Also, the pic of the heel of the 37 looks exactly like the zoom air in the Kyrie, except in keeps going from the heel into the forefoot. Furthermore, you show a pic of a drawing? What does that prove? That someone can draw a zoom air bag? Cool. Again, you haven‘t PROVEN ANYTHING lol. Wait, you proved the KYRIE only has forefoot zoom air strobel

I personally disagree. You’ve proven it to yourself. The difference being the pic of the Kyrie’s shows specifically the forefoot and the separation. The pic of the 37 is of the heel And looks like it extends into the forefoot. Also, the pic of the heel of the 37 looks exactly like the zoom air in the Kyrie, except in keeps going from the heel into the forefoot. Furthermore, you show a pic of a drawing? What does that prove? That someone can draw a zoom air bag? Cool. Again, you haven‘t PROVEN ANYTHING lol. Wait, you proved the KYRIE only has forefoot zoom air strobel
The drawing is of what ALL of Nikes full length zoom strobel set ups look like vs. the other two being the forefoot only bag. There is a difference between the two and if you’ve played in the 36 and the Kyrie infinity you would know, but clearly you have not so you don’t know the difference or the facts.

That was the reason. No reason to get so upset about nothing. One of my favorite things about Niketalk is people spitting hot crap Vs bringing facts to the table. I literally try to bring leaks and tech info from legit sources and we get people like you just making things up.

From JB themselves:

Edit (July 7, 2022, 9:00 AM PST): A previous version of the article incorrectly stated that the shoe featured a full-length Zoom strobel and an additional forefoot Zoom Air unit. It features a double-stacked forefoot Zoom strobel unit. .

I can’t make this Sh*t up. I know what forefoot zoom strobel looks like and what the full length set ups look like. The bags in the Kyrie and the 37 are identical. Again, I was stating facts. Not spitting garbage. Must thing I’m new around here!?

Your welcome.
CB85D7E2-C976-40A6-B86A-877342E250C0.jpeg

Last edited:
The drawing is of what ALL of Nikes full length zoom strobel set ups look like vs. the other two being the forefoot only bag. There is a difference between the two and if you’ve played in the 36 and the Kyrie infinity you would know, but clearly you have not so you don’t know the difference or the facts.

That was the reason. No reason to get so upset about nothing. One of my favorite things about Niketalk is people spitting hot crap Vs bringing facts to the table. I literally try to bring leaks and tech info from legit sources and we get people like you just making things up.

From JB themselves:

Edit (July 7, 2022, 9:00 AM PST): A previous version of the article incorrectly stated that the shoe featured a full-length Zoom strobel and an additional forefoot Zoom Air unit. It features a double-stacked forefoot Zoom strobel unit. .

I can’t make this Sh*t up. I know what forefoot zoom strobel looks like and what the full length set ups look like. The bags in the Kyrie and the 37 are identical. Again, I was stating facts. Not spitting garbage. Must thing I’m new around here!?

Your welcome.
CB85D7E2-C976-40A6-B86A-877342E250C0.jpeg
Got out in front of it early. Learned from the Jordan 15 retro and Kobe 4 protro debacle. Getting a few more 36 mids now that this has been confirmed.

Back
Top Bottom