Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

The gauze is crazy on these
1118E288-C136-430E-8FCB-25AD254B2E36.jpeg

930C2FDC-6624-47E2-AD45-85AEC0512A3A.jpeg

I think the Bulls started that black shoes for the playoffs trend, then for the second 3peat introduced the black socks (toughest look in NBA history). The Celtics always wore black shoes. Same color combo would be great to see again though no matter the color. And please go back to home whites and away colored jerseys, with the Lakers and possibly Pacers as the exception.
Celtics always wore black shoes because Red Auerbach wanted to save the team money and noticed that he was replacing white Chuck Taylors so frequently compared to black Chucks. Lol.

As for the black socks - it was the Fab 5 who made those cool.

Celtics always wore black shoes because Red Auerbach wanted to save the team money and noticed that he was replacing white Chuck Taylors so frequently compared to black Chucks. Lol.

According to Jalen Rose, it was Ray Jackson who started the trend and he should still be getting royalty checks to this day.

Red Auerbach looks like he would've been a cheap ol bastard

Beautiful shot with the see through! I Love it!

Got 1 pair comin' my way!

This week has been an expensive one in the shoes department so far though. Today AJ 37 Playoffs to test on court, yesterday ACG Mocs 3.5 blk to wear around the house this Winter and the day before Nike Air Kukini ''waters'' I'd been waiting for to get back for 20+ years, but it's all very worth it to me.

Back
Top Bottom