Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Celtics Are balling so I guess my point stands

SIDpF8x.png
Lol I really don’t what your point was to begin with 🤷🏻‍♂️
Hope it goes to 7. No horse in this race, I just want exciting basketball

I like this design. They could’ve used really great materials in places on this sneaker, they just chose not to. In my opinion, to make them as cheap as possible. They push this tech 💩 but they are just being cheap bastards. And why not give us a premium version as well. I bet I know which one would sell better. lol

:rofl:

I can’t wait to see this piece of junk in person. I already know they will look super flimsy.

You guys better get your sock game up to top tier.

To me it’s not just about the materials. The entire shape and the lines and angles are just awful. If they were premium leather they’d still look like trash, or as someone else said, some crap Melo shoe. As wacky as the 33 is, for example, and also with the mesh or whatever materials, it looks way better than these.

What baffles me is, how does JB look at these as the process moves along and think, oh hell yeah, these will be well received and we’ll sell a ton of pairs? When did aesthetics and performance become mutually exclusive? It makes no logical sense to me from a business standpoint.

It looks like they will be arriving on the court soon enough,?! As of last night's Finals game, shows they are in the rotation for Jayson Tatum and we finally get to see the heel of the shoe clearer!!!,.... Looks like it's gonna be a comfortable fit and should be very well cushioned front and rear

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220609-085002.png
    Screenshot_20220609-085002.png
    469.6 KB · Views: 152
  • Screenshot_20220609-084940.png
    Screenshot_20220609-084940.png
    350.4 KB · Views: 204
Don’t know if it’s the anarchist in me responding to everyone not liking them … but I’m kinda feeling them. They remind me of a lower cut deconstructed Kobe 3
I actually like the "Hare" colorway, but I still think the Jumpman on the side should be a little bigger and some kind of design or a "23" should be on the ankle.

It looks like they will be arriving on the court soon enough,?! As of last night's Finals game, shows they are in the rotation for Jayson Tatum and we finally get to see the heel of the shoe clearer!!!,.... Looks like it's gonna be a comfortable fit and should be very well cushioned front and rear

I don’t think he’s going to wear them this season. Tatum is superstitious. He was wearing the 34s at certain points this season, usually after bad games in the 36s

I'm gonna be 50, been a Jordan fan since day 1, been into this for a long while obviously. Shoes have changed so much since my first pair of Nikes in second grade. The shoes themselves, the way they are perceived as athletic shoes, as fashions shoes. Loved it back in the day when it was time for the new Jordans to drop. Hell, for the Barkley's, Penny's, Foams, etc. Was excited to see the new stuff - absolutely looked forward to it. Back then it was all so new that anything "high-tech" or radical was mind-blowing/revolutionary. These days I think they're trying so hard to do the next big thing, have the next revolutionary concept/material/cushioning that it sometimes just doesn't all click. I think synthetics are what were getting for the majority of anything high-tech or performance driven. Be it for cost or for that "high-tech edge." They're doing it for both. Create a hopefully more durable, better performing material and it cost less in the end - seems like a win-win. Although, unfortunately the R&D put into getting something better but costs less actually can cost more - gotta pay for that R&D. As premium as leather maybe - right now it's limited in what can be done with it and JB isn't about conforming to limits. So synthetics is the current trend. It's kinda funny because being as old as I am you'd think I'd be more old school and all about the leather. Nah, as I get older I get more excited for what new outta the box stuff they can come up with. Maybe it's the been there done that mindset for me and leather. That's so last century. LOL. Unfortunately leather isn't viewed as a performance material anymore. Luxurious - sure, durable - OK, but not performance. Leather does not make something lighter, faster and more customizable. If you want leather the lastest Air Jordan probably isn't for you. In all fairness, that doesn't mean synthetics can't be an aesthetic masterpiece. Doesn't mean it can't be a great looking shoe and a performance beast. I think it can be both. So, I do agree, performance and aesthetics aren't exclusive to each other. Just think at times it's hit or miss, just like with anything else. Music, movies, food, cars. When you're pushing the envelope ALL THE TIME not everything is going to be a mind blowing success. That's why there's winners and losers. Chart toppers and complete bombs. If you ain't failing you ain't trying. No risk. No story.

It will be interesting to see what they do with the 38. I’m sure there working on it now.
I Low Black Cyber (2 Years)
1654792326697.jpeg

I Mid Light Smoke Grey (2 Years)
1654792265196.jpeg

II Melo (Retro) (4 Years)
1654792172191.jpeg

IV TS Cactus Jack (4 Years)
1654792215964.jpeg

XXXII Low Last Shot (4 Years)
1654792141374.jpeg

IV Military Blue (Retro) (10 Years)
1654792098009.jpeg