Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Screenshot_20230110-100203_Chrome.jpg

some media even Nike official make mistakes, so I rather trust those pairs in hand pics (to check the specs)

Yes. I have the same problem. It gets worse when you put more time in. Not sure if getting a different pair will help.

The reason I sent my beyond borders back. Every cut i made I could feel it. Was hoping it was just that pair

****, that sucks. I love the shape and design of these shoes to ball in. I guess i'll have to modify these on my own to make them work

Played in 37 lows for the first time last night. The 37 highs and the lows are two distinctly different shoes, at least from an upper perspective. The lows hug my foot perfectly like a sock, while the material on the highs flap around a bit. The flapping material issue is more of annoying, rather than a performance concern.

Cushioning-wise, I'm really particular with picking out knee-friendly pairs having problems on both knees. I think currently my highs are a bit bouncier than my lows, but I think it's only because they've been broken in. The forefoot zoom (?) on my highs almost obnoxiously protrude inside the shoes as I slide my foot in, on the lows not yet. But I think it will eventually do that, since I had the same experience on my highs the first time I used it.

Traction and heel lockdown were solid.

For context, I have GT Cut 2s, Lebron 20s, Jordan 37 highs and lows, Kobe 6 protros in my rotation. I would go:

Kobe 6 protro
Lebron 20s
Jordan 37 lows/highs
GT Cut 2s - I experience heel slip in these and never felt fully locked down

Overall, I think the 37s perform great - happy with mine and I don't really understand the flack it's getting. Can't wait to break in my 37 lows.

Attachments

• IMG_6429.jpg
    IMG_6429.jpg
    275.4 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:
Played in 37 lows for the first time last night. The 37 highs and the lows are two distinctly different shoes, at least from an upper perspective. The lows hug my foot perfectly like a sock, while the material on the highs flap around a bit. The flapping material issue is more of annoying, rather than a performance concern.

Cushioning-wise, I'm really particular with picking out knee-friendly pairs having problems on both knees. I think currently my highs are a bit bouncier than my lows, but I think it's only because they've been broken in. The forefoot zoom (?) on my highs almost obnoxiously protrude inside the shoes as I slide my foot in, on the lows not yet. But I think it will eventually do that, since I had the same experience on my highs the first time I used it.

Overall, I think the 37s perform great - happy with mine and I don't really understand the flack it's getting. Can't wait to break in my 37 lows.

Thanks for the update, glad to hear that they're solid performers.

And the flack is because most don't like how they look.

Great stuff thanks for sharing. These types of first hand experiences I greatly appreciate and why I come back to these threads/NT

About how long do you think they’ll need to break in? I would guess 2-3 two hour sessions. Then they’d be godly.. especially if cushioning springs/softens a touch. The fit is great just from try on.

Great stuff thanks for sharing. These types of first hand experiences I greatly appreciate and why I come back to these threads/NT

About how long do you think they’ll need to break in? I would guess 2-3 two hour sessions. Then they’d be godly.. especially if cushioning springs/softens a touch. The fit is great just from try on.
You're welcome. That's the same reason I go to NT.

My highs probably took 2 three hour sessions then on the third they felt great. I distinctly remember thinking on the third session that the forefoot zoom protruded obnoxiously, which I don't remember particularly feeling on the first sessions. Just tried my 37s lows around the house and I'm starting to notice the same protrusion which I don't remember feeling last night.

You're welcome. That's the same reason I go to NT.

My highs probably took 2 three hour sessions then on the third they felt great. I distinctly remember thinking on the third session that the forefoot zoom protruded obnoxiously, which I don't remember particularly feeling on the first sessions. Just tried my 37s lows around the house and I'm starting to notice the same protrusion which I don't remember feeling last night.
Awesome! Protruded obnoxiously, that could be the insole breaking in and you feeling the zoom strobel? That’s directly underfoot. Then the larger forefoot zoom under that, it’s double stacked..

One thing about the materials, while they do feel a bit more rigid at first, I feel like after continued wear they won’t break down/stretch and alter the fit. That was an issue I had with the 34 low.

Awesome! Protruded obnoxiously, that could be the insole breaking in and you feeling the zoom strobel? That’s directly underfoot. Then the larger forefoot zoom back is bottom loaded.

One thing about the materials, while they do feel a bit more rigid at first, I feel like after continued wear they won’t break down/stretch and alter the fit. That was an issue I had with the 34 low.
Ah I missed out on the 34 lows, I had the highs, but I get what you're saying. I don't think they'd stretch that far out. The fit on the 37 lows are the forget-you-have-shoes-on fit, at least on my feet. Because on the GT Cut 2s (which some of my friends swear by), I never felt fully locked down.

Back
Top Bottom