Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Still wondering who had the final “yea that looks fire” in the meeting on the bend going all the way down the shoe.
59E38BED-B30C-43EF-BED2-9B2D7727E8DC.jpeg
Sorry what do you mean by "bend"?

The thing is - I don't think the "bend" you're showing was intentional and by design. It's just the way the upper folds? It's just like saying the designers designed the toes of AF1s to crease.

Yea that’s what I was saying. How do you see that on every shoe and still go through with it. Not only that, it looks terrible on foot and the toe bends upward like an elf shoe.

I think it also has to do with the large contrast in the two materials they are trying to stitch together. One is a thick leather, the other woven fabric type. even if the panels are the same size there's some pulling/buckling

Same last used on these, must be just general release JORDAN MEN last, not sig. What tongue logo is this?

s-l1600.jpg

Those 37's are all made for Kia Nurse, who is a JB athlete.

That seller is selling all Jordan/Nike Phoenix athlete PE's. (most likely stolen from the locker room/team etc)

If you look he has Chris Paul & Devin Booker shoes up too.

PO

I went to DSG yesterday and all the XXXVIIs are still marked at full price minus Beyond Border ($140). Why are they only online at this price. My DSG claims Lapis are limited and there not sure if they will have them 🙁. No sign of them on stockx either. And they have every colorway minus Undft, Satou, Tatoo and Rui. Also, According to Flight Club the WMNS team red is not coming in extended or GS sizes.
More sizes of Lapis up on flight club

Anyone else have experience playing in the low? Trying to compare to LeBron 20 and GT Cut. Just tried them on at DSG and liked cushion feel but upper flimsiness was a quick try on concern.

Anyone else have experience playing in the low? Trying to compare to LeBron 20 and GT Cut. Just tried them on at DSG and liked cushion feel but upper flimsiness was a quick try on concern.
I thoght the upper felt a bit more stiff than the 36 upon try on at DSG, would need a bit of break in. There was a review last page, pretty in depth. all good things were said.

I posted a few pages back... the lockdown and cushion is EXCELLENT but the traction leaves a lot to be desired and they run very short. I have somewhat narrow feet, so the width is great (which leads to the good lockdown,) but lengthwise, they're just very short and they don't really soften up/break in. My TTS is 12 and with the size 12, my toes were pressed against the front of the shoe. I only played volleyball in them, so traction isn't nearly as important for those moves. The court we were playing on wasn't perfect, but still in fairly good/clean condition. I wouldn't be confident in the traction for cuts and defending in basketball. I think if I went up to 12.5 the length would be perfect but I might lose some lockdown, and since the traction wasn't great, I just returned mine...I have too many other good court shoes already to justify trying a larger size.

I posted a few pages back... the lockdown and cushion is EXCELLENT but the traction leaves a lot to be desired and they run very short. I have somewhat narrow feet, so the width is great (which leads to the good lockdown,) but lengthwise, they're just very short and they don't really soften up/break in. My TTS is 12 and with the size 12, my toes were pressed against the front of the shoe. I only played volleyball in them, so traction isn't nearly as important for those moves. The court we were playing on wasn't perfect, but still in fairly good/clean condition. I wouldn't be confident in the traction for cuts and defending in basketball. I think if I went up to 12.5 the length would be perfect but I might lose some lockdown, and since the traction wasn't great, I just returned mine...I have too many other good court shoes already to justify trying a larger size.
Is this entire review about 37, or the gt cut 2’s? Got confused when you through the gt cut comment in there

You returned the 37 low? Surprising hearing poor feedback w the traction

Back
Top Bottom