air jordans XI sizing

my normal size is 11. the ones that i find true to size are the 00/01 retros. i could even fit in 10.5(most of my bbal shoes are size 10.5, to give a little bit more 'snug').
but i couldnt wear a size 10.5 for OGs or the recent retros(CDP08/SJ09/anniv). waay too tight. i have to wear a really2 thin socks if i wanna wear the size10.5 OGs/recent retros.

well just in case u're trying to get the 2000/2001 retros, go true to ur size. but if u're copping the OG or recent retros(CDP08/SJ09/anniv), it would be better if u go half size up.

my normal size is 11. the ones that i find true to size are the 00/01 retros. i could even fit in 10.5(most of my bbal shoes are size 10.5, to give a little bit more 'snug').
but i couldnt wear a size 10.5 for OGs or the recent retros(CDP08/SJ09/anniv). waay too tight. i have to wear a really2 thin socks if i wanna wear the size10.5 OGs/recent retros.

well just in case u're trying to get the 2000/2001 retros, go true to ur size. but if u're copping the OG or recent retros(CDP08/SJ09/anniv), it would be better if u go half size up.

I tried to wear the 09 SJ with my regular socks
eek.gif
...so i wear thinner socks with them now and there still a lil snug on my foot so a 1/2 size up should do...

I tried to wear the 09 SJ with my regular socks
eek.gif
...so i wear thinner socks with them now and there still a lil snug on my foot so a 1/2 size up should do...

I would say they're 4/10th of a size tight esp in the toe box area. I have size 13 00 concords and used to have size 12.5 low top columbias. I would say they fit more like the columbias did for me.

I would say they're 4/10th of a size tight esp in the toe box area. I have size 13 00 concords and used to have size 12.5 low top columbias. I would say they fit more like the columbias did for me.

i think there are some people who dont know what size they are so i dunno how much help they can be, they run true to size imo

i think there are some people who dont know what size they are so i dunno how much help they can be, they run true to size imo

Is this true for most recent Jordan's? I usually stick to airmax and older jordans, but I did try on altitudes and they ran about a half six big in my opinion... either older releases were more true to size or I mouth be shrinking

Is this true for most recent Jordan's? I usually stick to airmax and older jordans, but I did try on altitudes and they ran about a half six big in my opinion... either older releases were more true to size or I mouth be shrinking

Back
Top Bottom