Air Kukini Retro (2022)

Yeah those aren’t that great but I’m really happy they’re keeping the colorways coming . Why can’t they just give us more OG colors lol . The cokes . The lightning . The black / grasshoppers . Those would sell way better then what they’ve been putting out

Considering that waters can be had on sale (I got mine for $55), who's to say that any other OG would do better?

Some yellowing already. Ah well
IMG_6235.jpg

Prob about 6-8 wears. Stored in my room in Brooklyn on shelves, not in box. Last production date is 5/31/22. I'm not terribly surprised

Prob about 6-8 wears. Stored in my room in Brooklyn on shelves, not in box. Last production date is 5/31/22. I'm not terribly surprised
I wish there was a way to stop that from happening. Once all of these 2022 pairs are yellow I guarantee we won’t see these release again for a long time

Doubled up on the waters, leopard and topography and have single pairs of the lemon, paint splatter and the beige at an average cost of like £40 between sales and outlet steals on eBay. Really can’t complain. Gonna double up on the lemons, paint splatter and the beiges if I see them crop on eBay for less than £40

Doubled up on the waters, leopard and topography and have single pairs of the lemon and the beige at an average cost of like £40 between sales and outlet steals on eBay. Really can’t complain. Gonna double up on the lemons and the beiges if I see them crop on eBay for less than £40
Yeah man I have waters and lemons as of now . Gonna get probbaly like 4 or so more pairs of waters when they get really low and then I wanna get a pair of topographies , paint splatters, and the neon

I wish there was a way to stop that from happening. Once all of these 2022 pairs are yellow I guarantee we won’t see these release again for a long time
This is what sucks about sneakers sometimes. I absolutely love this model but I know I’m unlikely to see them again for a long long time and it’s not type where a sole swap will be possible

Yeah man I have waters and lemons as of now . Gonna get probbaly like 4 or so more pairs of waters when they get really low and then I wanna get a pair of topographies , paint splatters, and the neon
I’m kinda annoyed I didn’t pick up more pairs a couple of weeks ago. Uk eBay had loads of pairs of leopards, lemons, topography etc for like £25 in my size but I didn’t pull the trigger. They’re starting to sell out in stores that have them priced at like £45 and eBay has nothing in my size other the leopards so i pulled the triggers on lemons and doubled waters at £45

I’m kinda annoyed I didn’t pick up more pairs a couple of weeks ago. Uk eBay had loads of pairs of leopards, lemons, topography etc for like £25 in my size but I didn’t pull the trigger. They’re starting to sell out in stores that have them priced at like £45 and eBay has nothing in my size other the leopards so i pulled the triggers on lemons and doubled waters at £45
25 euros . Isn’t that around like $26 or $27 ? That’s insane I would have jumped all over that . I’m checking goat everyday theyve got them all relatively cheap in my size but the thing is , I know they’ll get even lower so I’m just patiently waiting for now

25 euros . Isn’t that around like $26 or $27 ? That’s insane I would have jumped all over that . I’m checking goat everyday theyve got them all relatively cheap in my size but the thing is , I know they’ll get even lower so I’m just patiently waiting for now
It’s basically $30 yeh although I got one pair of leopards for what works out as $24. They had them in outlets here and there was a deal on so I seen on tik tok people were picking up pairs for like £9 ($11) at the outlet so even at $30 shipped they’re making a profit. I was the only bidder on all the pairs I bought on eBay as well. I guess it’s a shame because it probably kills incentive to release more colourways. If I lived near enough an outlet I’d probably take a trip and buy like 10 pairs of each colourway if they had them for £9 haha

If y'all don't stock up now, forever hold your peace. Personally I don't ever double or triple up. I have so many shoes I rotate between before I'll ever wear another out. But there has never been a better time to cop a kukini for the low than now.

If y'all don't stock up now, forever hold your peace. Personally I don't ever double or triple up. I have so many shoes I rotate between before I'll ever wear another out. But there has never been a better time to cop a kukini for the low than now.
Yeah I went ahead and said **** it and just grabbed a pair of topographies and another pair of waters lol

It’s basically $30 yeh although I got one pair of leopards for what works out as $24. They had them in outlets here and there was a deal on so I seen on tik tok people were picking up pairs for like £9 ($11) at the outlet so even at $30 shipped they’re making a profit. I was the only bidder on all the pairs I bought on eBay as well. I guess it’s a shame because it probably kills incentive to release more colourways. If I lived near enough an outlet I’d probably take a trip and buy like 10 pairs of each colourway if they had them for £9 haha
Are they really popular over there in the UK ? I’m sure they’re at least more popular there than here in the US . I just wonder if any of the younger people are buying them

Are they really popular over there in the UK ? I’m sure they’re at least more popular there than here in the US . I just wonder if any of the younger people are buying them
Nah I don’t know anyone with a pair, haven’t really seen anyone on social media with them either unless it’s the all black pair. I live in one of the biggest cities outside of London and I’ve not seen a pair on foot anywhere whilst out in public

Nah I don’t know anyone with a pair, haven’t really seen anyone on social media with them either unless it’s the all black pair. I live in one of the biggest cities outside of London and I’ve not seen a pair on foot anywhere whilst out in public
I guess you just had to be there when they came out lol. I was 10 so I was right at the perfect age to appreciate a pair of shoes that was so mind blowing like these. I saw them in the mall and man I was just enamored

Went to a Nike Clearance store in Tennessee last week and they had Splatters, Beige/Grey leathers, and maaaaybe the Pixels for $60 a pop. Grabbed the Splatters as I'd had my eye on them for a while. Probably should've gotten the Beige/Grey pair too, but they were slightly more snug and I wasn't going nuts for them. If they'd been $30-$40 that would've been a different story.

Couldn’t be bothered ironing the trousers for a quick trip to the shops :lol: but I think these may be favourite colourway
FF001807-A7E8-4266-969C-24E7D2E88B73.jpeg
Man yeah those are sick . It’s one of those colorways that look so much better in a real picture like that rather than the stock photos you see online

Went to a Nike Clearance store in Tennessee last week and they had Splatters, Beige/Grey leathers, and maaaaybe the Pixels for $60 a pop. Grabbed the Splatters as I'd had my eye on them for a while. Probably should've gotten the Beige/Grey pair too, but they were slightly more snug and I wasn't going nuts for them. If they'd been $30-$40 that would've been a different story.
There’s a Nike outlet in SC somewhat near me . I need to go check it out because if I can get splatters for $60 I’m all in on that lol

There’s a Nike outlet in SC somewhat near me . I need to go check it out because if I can get splatters for $60 I’m all in on that lol

I was definitely happy to find them in my size. At first I just saw the other 2 and was like damn, I wish they had the Splatters. Kept picking, and there they were.

Back
Top Bottom