Air max 1 qs

Originally Posted by uknowho85

do these fit true size????
IMO they are just a LITTLE snug, i wear a 10.5-11, AM1's the classic ones(99,03,05) in a 10.5 got both pairs of these in a 10.5 and think icould def use an 11, though they have broken in nice. and flightclub now has the blues and the reds

Flightclub has both colorway but they raised the price since last night. I bought both cw for 240 shipped. now the prices went back up to 155(not includingshipping)

I don't know if its a beast thing or what, but not ONE Air Max person on NT said anything about the new mesh used for the uppers.

(finally saw them in person)

I'll take my crack at a HOA pair, unless I can get these on discount in a couple weeks.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

I don't know if its a beast thing or what, but not ONE Air Max person on NT said anything about the new mesh used for the uppers.

(finally saw them in person)

I'll take my crack at a HOA pair, unless I can get these on discount in a couple weeks.
I haven't gotten my pair in yet, is it like the "mesh" on the new AM 90s?
sick.gif

yea i ordered the blues from flightclub last nite, good thing i did because i wasnt paying 150 for them

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

I haven't gotten my pair in yet, is it like the "mesh" on the new AM 90s?
sick.gif
It's not THAT bad.

Most people, as proven, don't give a damn anyway.

It was turn off to me though. Anyone owns has a line of Air Max ones from 97-03, put these beside them in a group pic, and it ain't looking good.

Agreed... my HOA's *+$+ on these... but I'll have to settle because I've always wanted that blue.

grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom