Air Max 1 sizing help please

I am looking to purchase my first pair of Air max 1s and wanted to know the sizing compared to jordans. Do they fit the same?
Thanks.

i agree with JM and ucasta....AM1s fit a bit bigger (i still keep my natural size though), 95s i have to go up a size, too snug

Thanks for the input. So they must fit like my dunks. I wear 9.5 in jordans but I wear 9s in dunks. Please confirm if possible. I really appreciate it.

I wear 10.5 in the majority of Nike shoes. I bought some skull pack AM1's last summer and I could not fit my whole foot in a 10.5. I ended up getting an 11and they are still pretty tight on my foot (but they're supposed to fit "snug"). So for me, I would go a half to a full size up. Best bet is tofind a store selling some and try them on.

I don't own a pair of jays or dunks so I can't tell you how they compare to am1s. Do you have any other air max?

I have to go a half size up in AM1, I think because they feel narrow to me.

I wear a size 10 but, I have a pair if size 9.5 Air Max 1s. They should fit pretty fine whether you go down, or stay with your normal size.

If you wanna order online just go to the nearest shoe store and ask to try some on, and try to lace 'em up the way you would have them. Any store shouldhave them though.

Originally Posted by SirCharles

Thanks for the input. So they must fit like my dunks. I wear 9.5 in jordans but I wear 9s in dunks. Please confirm if possible. I really appreciate it.

The AM1 is a NARROW shoe. I go a size up. You cant compare them with Jordans because some Jordans fit true to size and some fit tight (like the 17s). Dunks fitTRUE TO THEIR SIZE. SO I say again, unless you have a narrow foot, you want to purchase a pair of Air Max 1s a size up.

Originally Posted by DreSlay

Originally Posted by SirCharles

The AM1 is a NARROW shoe. I go a size up. You cant compare them with Jordans because some Jordans fit true to size and some fit tight (like the 17s). Dunks fit TRUE TO THEIR SIZE. SO I say again, unless you have a narrow foot, you want to purchase a pair of Air Max 1s a size up.
I agree, and I'm having a hard time understanding how people go a half size down on air max...

Trying them on is the best way but for me I can rock either a sz 11 or 12 - I just slip a thicker insole on the 12 & that is that.

I wear Jordans, Dunk Low and Highs in size 9 but 8.5 for am1.

Like everyone else said, go try them on. If you cant for whatever reason then you may wanna get them in you size or even half a size up. Even if it fits bigit is still better than not able to wear them because they are too small. Of course that is under the assumption that you dont run/jog in them.

Here's the deal as someone that has owned just about every colorway of the AM360 1's I think I can give you a pretty good answer. I have a wide footand while i normally wear an 11.5 in Jordans, Nike cross trainers, and basketball shoes I need to go up a half a size on their running shoes because theydon't come in widths. If you have a very narrow foot you won't have to go up a half size. If you do have a wide foot you will need to go up a halfsize. I'm not sure if you have an AM90's, Or AM 95's OR air structures. But whatever size you wear in that shoe will be your air max 360 I size.

I wear nothing but Air Maxes and running shoes, so I can't compare them to any Jordans. But I must say that I had to go a full size up when I recentlybought my forst pair of AM1's.

I wear a 13 in other Air Maxes, and since they rarely make a 13.5, I had to buy a 14 since a 13 was tight as hell. Now, the 14 fits perfect.

These are for my feet though. So I would suggest you actually try them on and compare and contrast yourself for your feet. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom