AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

i may have to do one...just waiting on a refund from my zkv iD

am95 inspired...
394986874.jpg

It bugs me that I can't do a white midsole with a volt air bag. Also the volt laces look different than the other parts in volt.

Here is a pic of the Livestrong's that I took at work tonight...notice the air pocket is not yellow, smh. IMO, i think they would have been a lot nicer with the yellow air pocket like sample pics showed....

Man that sucks about the air pocket not being yellow. The sample pic looks a lot better to me. The id price is killer for me. Maybe I can pick up a pair or two.

^ Should've tried them on before ordering 4 pairs
laugh.gif

But I'm the same way.

And yeah I agree with y'all, that clear bag looks stupid on those LS. Why clear? Nike being cheap and used the remaining clear air bags they had and just slapped em on, my guess.

i tried on 2011s and they fit the same as my 09s. i wear sz 11 in 09s so i went with 11 in my 2011s. does anybody know what colorways the footlocker,footaction,champs family is getting? i have a champs gift card from Christmas i am trying to wait and use on some more 2011s. thanks

Originally Posted by never wear them

If that grey ^ is a dark shade, I'm intrigued... If it's like that grey/green 24/7 pair.... It's a pass
20zcmkh.jpg

I want a dark shade of grey upper with the airbag Volt. Hope nikeiD is good to me

i dont know what I was thinking when I bought those
laugh.gif

bought em for under $60,returned to an outlet and got a $129.99 GC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

am2010s grew on me, maybe 2011s will too,but for now, still wearin 09s
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

^ Should've tried them on before ordering 4 pairs
laugh.gif

But I'm the same way.

And yeah I agree with y'all, that clear bag looks stupid on those LS. Why clear? Nike being cheap and used the remaining clear air bags they had and just slapped em on, my guess.
Eh, if they don't fit, I'll just return 'em.  Still have 2-3 more I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on.

Thought i would contribute some pics of the White / Deep Royals...  These definitely didn't disappoint. 
77316f582220a13c13e499cf73b5e175a972022d.jpg

a74361b25a652bc82f73a877340711039763078f.jpg

some pics.
5419651604_4224ce1d53_z.jpg

5419043833_a259b29c2b_z.jpg

5419701400_0dd7e22dd9_b.jpg

Comfort wise : better than the 09s and 10s, and I'm being serious... 

STAY TRUE TO SIZE *

and they're $175 with tax (Ca) 

Lil brother couldnt hook it up again 
mad.gif

^^^^ I am trying to do an infrared style colorway with the Solar Red, but I have no idea how this is going to come out and which color grrey to use (Dark vs. Wolf)?

I am also not a huge fan of the lack of midsole colors, 3 really NIKE?  I would love to have the grey options in the midsole.  Oh yea not to mention not being able to use any shade of red in the airbag/outsole...
eyes.gif

Hefty price tag w/ some options being pretty limited, but hey they give you two sets of laces
laugh.gif

lol.... i wasnt too pleased with the options either, the only cw i came up with was a cool grey one.

Back
Top Bottom