AIR MAX 2011 Spring '11 **PICS**

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

You could always get these in a bigger size: http://www.kixpress.com//WMNS-AIR-MAX-2011-P2805.aspx

Damn... they're $190 over there? Wow. Saw these at the Nike Store in SD for regular price. Too bad they don't make women's shoes up to my size (14 mens) or I would seriously consider getting a pair.

02.jpg

Jeff, NWT, where are some new pics? I know you're both sitting on new pairs.
nerd.gif

6098549334_f40bfa1d85_b.jpg

air max 2011s are
pimp.gif

thinkin about getting the chlorine blue/black colorway since they are on sale now...anyone have them already and can share pics??

i'm thinking it's probably time for a air max reboot...the last shoes have looked really similar...

Originally Posted by soups24

i'm thinking it's probably time for a air max reboot...the last shoes have looked really similar...
As somebody who actually buys tons of them, I disagree.  The airbag is the best it's ever been (and maybe ever can be).  The 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 uppers are great.  The only thing that needs some work are the CWs and color-blocking.

the left shoe bubble of my dark gray/ volt cw deflated when i accidentally stepped on thumb tacks. sole is too soft and thin! dang!!! only wore it once and this happened!

Originally Posted by soups24

As somebody who actually buys tons of them, I disagree.  The airbag is the best it's ever been (and maybe ever can be).  The 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012 uppers are great.  The only thing that needs some work are the CWs and color-blocking.

admittedly...i don't have a ton of current line of air max's...but i have definitely bought fair share of nike air maxs over the years....
i definitely agree that the air bubble on these are much better then their predecessors...but i like the overall look of the shoe since 2009 pretty similar...

sure i know 2009's had flywire and these are at the hyperfuse material...but look/shape has been pretty consistent...i'd like to see some stylistic changes...kind of like how the air max 95 and the air max 96...had stylistic changes, but while the air pockets/location were substantially similar...

obviously continued improvements to the air bubble...would be great too...

It's like running version of the Lebron 8 dunkman V3.
laugh.gif

Yes Jimmy Jazz is legit. They have store(s) on the east coast

They look like cheap fakes (must be the shiny silver), but I can't help myself. I will post pics tonight if I can pick up a pair. Thanks for the link BTW.

They look like cheap fakes (must be the shiny silver), but I can't help myself. I will post pics tonight if I can pick up a pair. Thanks for the link BTW.

Yes! I would love to see some nice photos of them.

They look much better in person.

Here is a cell phone pic:

6173176246_58b8673a3b_z.jpg

very similar colorblocking to the 2009 volts.

Back
Top Bottom