AIR MAX 2015 first pictures...

***** sporting goods here in Greensboro NC already has the all black cw 2015 for display. Couldn't find the box /shrug

likin 2 pairs of these so far

i bought a few pairs of the 2013 air max but skipped this years (2014) didnt like the look of them as much as the 2013 but these guys r lookin pretty good.  if they look as good or better than the pics i might have to pick up a few

I haven't seen a 2015 I like yet. The backwards swoosh and the writing on the bubble are 2 things they could have left on the sketches.

If I were to guess, the logo on the airbag can likely be rubbed off with acetone. I might be wrong.

Am I the only one who's tired of all these fade releases? I miss when air maxes had mostly simple colorways. Now we're getting all of these fruity options that don't work well together.

Agreed. Tired of volt too.

Never was a fan of the fade on the top of the shoe or on the air bag. Fade or speckled midsole is ok because Nike's been doing it for years and I'm used to seeing it.

Last edited:

Am I the only one who's tired of all these fade releases? I miss when air maxes had mostly simple colorways. Now we're getting all of these fruity options that don't work well together.
Agree.........way to girly color options............where the hell is regular colors like: royal blue, dark green, yellow / gold, and so on........... colors that sports teams uses

just realized the black and grey colorway I was looking forward to picking up is a womens colorway. I need the extra width so might need to ID these after all...

Meh.. The all blackout colorway sorta defeats the purpose and look of the huge air max bubble..

Back
Top Bottom