Air Max 360 I fans: 2 new colorways!

I like that first one a lot.

Here are my two 360s(as well as my two favorite ones in general). I love these things.

Air U Breathe

Navy/Neons from Day 1 release. Bought these on the first day the 360s came out and have loved them ever since.
1712_656298249f_l.jpg

What the..

Definitely didn't expect a retro so soon, but I wouldn't mind copping the first pair, the I's are my favorite of the 360s.

I was a big fan of the 1st Air Max 360 and 2nd generation as well, I have 9 total pairs of 360's.

And I would definitely scoop these two color ways you posted.

i love the original 360s -- the more plain the better

was never too into the iridescent colours or vinyl uppers

wow im excited...air max 360 1's are my favorite. i only have the 1's and never bought any after that. geez gonna be broke

I love these sneakers so much...I cooked up my black ones and i have been looking for a new pair forever...

here's what was my collection, regret selling them off pretty tough to come by in my size now, anyhow enjoy, and BTW if your in the market for any 360I's i would check out the blog below, I have a full tutorial on how to spot fake 360 I's.

Always a solid shoe but for the price, i'll wait for them to go cheaper. Almost guaranteed that they will.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Always a solid shoe but for the price, i'll wait for them to go cheaper. Almost guaranteed that they will.
goodluck. ID4shoes and Kixpress are the only 2 places I have seen with them and their prices never drop.

trethousandgt,

I truly admire your 360 collection...I would love to own each and every one of those pictured (ds sz 8 anyone?)...Im always browsing ebay for some, but usuallyget worried that Im buying a fugazi pair...

Gonna check your blog out, hopefully itll help me in my search...

thank you blackredxiiigoat, you should be able to locate many of them in your size, and yes check out the tutorial on the blog it should give you tons of tipson how to spot fakes

Back
Top Bottom