Air max 720 2019 Thread

Reminds me of these
2018-west-alexander-mcqueen-women-sport-shoes-sneakers-d180.jpg

Probably good for short people

Yeah that $180 when i'm trying to slow down stings a tiny bit

wont stop me tho lol
I’m trying to slow down too. My slowing down will be not copping more than two colorways of sneakers. :smile:

Real talk though I have to be wayyy more picky about what I pick up. Things got a little out of hand near the tail end of 2018.

I’m trying to slow down too. My slowing down will be not copping more than two colorways of sneakers. :smile:

Real talk though I have to be wayyy more picky about what I pick up. Things got a little out of hand near the tail end of 2018.

I know the feeling. I had slowed way down and then 2016 came around and starting about the time of the white/cement IVs, Jordan and Nike started dropping stuff left and right I'd been waiting forever for. Probably bought 30-40 pairs of shoes in the past two or so years. I almost don't want to count up the exact number LOL.

THIS year, though, I'm hoping that what I know so far is coming out is kind of it. From what I know right now, my 2019 purchase lineup isn't THAT bad:

1 pair Air Max Light
2 pair black/cement IV
1 more concord XI
1 pair XI low snakeskin
2 pair black/red XI
And probably a couple pairs of these 720s depending on what colorways actually drop. So that'll be like 10-12 shoes. Damn, even when I'm trying not to I end up with too much :lol:

I know the feeling. I had slowed way down and then 2016 came around and starting about the time of the white/cement IVs, Jordan and Nike started dropping stuff left and right I'd been waiting forever for. Probably bought 30-40 pairs of shoes in the past two or so years. I almost don't want to count up the exact number LOL.

THIS year, though, I'm hoping that what I know so far is coming out is kind of it. From what I know right now, my 2019 purchase lineup isn't THAT bad:

1 pair Air Max Light
2 pair black/cement IV
1 more concord XI
1 pair XI low snakeskin
2 pair black/red XI
And probably a couple pairs of these 720s depending on what colorways actually drop. So that'll be like 10-12 shoes. Damn, even when I'm trying not to I end up with too much :lol:
My list is looking similar. Add a pair of Infrared VI, and I already doubled on Concords. I’ll probably only pick up one pair of Cements too.

If Nike comes hard with the Air Maxes this year, I’m going to be in trouble though.

My list is looking similar. Add a pair of Infrared VI, and I already doubled on Concords. I’ll probably only pick up one pair of Cements too.

If Nike comes hard with the Air Maxes this year, I’m going to be in trouble though.

I already tripled on concords and I just bought the Jumpman Swift retro. Forgot about that LOL

I’m gonna have several of these but that first colorway really isn’t doing it for me for some reason.

Back
Top Bottom