Air max 720 2019 Thread

BF37CBEE-6E91-4A3C-B378-7065683730A0.jpeg
I'd never drop $210 on them, but the white ISPAs look pretty dope.

I've heard that the plastic pieces rub and cause squeaking against the airbag though.
I’ve had them sitting in my NDC cart for a minute hoping they would go on sale for Black Friday but no luck. Guess I’ll just keep waiting. Problem is now that Ye wore them they will probably sell out.

I neglected to mention that 14+15 were already gone (or never stocked at all).

So even if I had an itchy finger, couldn't have copped.

I’ve had them sitting in my NDC cart for a minute hoping they would go on sale for Black Friday but no luck. Guess I’ll just keep waiting. Problem is now that Ye wore them they will probably sell out.

People saying its a Photoshop... Check the yeezys on his right foot

I wonder when Nike will decide to cut its loses with the 720 and stop production. I think we can all agree the 720 is a bust. I don’t see many folks wearing them and I know most of us in here refuse to pay anything close to retail for most/all colorways.

Think I’m getting my girl a pair of the Sea Forrests for Christmas. Problem is she wears a sz 9 in men. I wear a sz 10 :smh: shorty is always eyeing my Aurora Borealis pair. I would get her that colorway but I can’t have her biting my style :lol: any cheaper deals for the Sea Forests out there besides StockX? Or any cheap pricing on a colorway suggested for a big footed girl? Looking at a $100 price range...

Think I’m getting my girl a pair of the Sea Forrests for Christmas. Problem is she wears a sz 9 in men. I wear a sz 10 :smh: shorty is always eyeing my Aurora Borealis pair. I would get her that colorway but I can’t have her biting my style :lol: any cheaper deals for the Sea Forests out there besides StockX? Or any cheap pricing on a colorway suggested for a big footed girl? Looking at a $100 price range...
If she is a size 9 and you’re only a 10, it sounds like shorty can overpower you if she really wants those Auroras :lol:

^Damn bruh lol. All the deals I seen for those is gone now. I was able to get a pair of seaforest 720s for like 80 or 90 bucks in the outlet back in October. You might find em in the outlets in your area.

Think I’m getting my girl a pair of the Sea Forrests for Christmas. Problem is she wears a sz 9 in men. I wear a sz 10 :smh: shorty is always eyeing my Aurora Borealis pair.
When did this happen, did I miss this being covered in the TAY thread?

Back
Top Bottom