Air max 720 2019 Thread

LividInsidiousClingfish-size_restricted.gif

My sunrises finally made it back to Nike, return authorized. Expect my refund tomorrow, whereupon I'll reorder them and await my set of orange laces LOL

The last couple returns I've made to Nike AND adidas, they refunded me before the returned items were even in their possession.

Not that I'm complaining, but how does that work? :lol:

The last couple returns I've made to Nike AND adidas, they refunded me before the returned items were even in their possession.

Ha. That's interesting. I take it you alerted them ahead of time that you were returning them. If not, that makes no sense LOL. I didn't contact them ahead of time, I just shipped back the shoes with the form filled out inside the box. I just ticked "not as expected" as the reason for the return, which is accurate as I got the stupid alternate laces for the desert colorway in the box by mistake. I was going to let it go but for $180, eff that. I want what I'm supposed to get :lol:
I'm reordering the sunrises but I have to say, it's damn tempting to get the grays instead. But I'll get those later when they go on sale. Who knows when that will be, though. At one point I was interested in one of the colorways of the VaporMax Plus, but not at $190. And those things are all still sitting in FSRs on NDC for $190.

Tracking info. Within 30 day even if worn policy?

I honestly see the Aurora Borealis sky rocketing in price in a few months. Easily the best colorway.

Interesting you feel that way. I didn’t care for it but you know typically the first color way is the most memorable and yeah most expensive.

rainking rainking 3god 3god Yeah, I never use the forms...I always set up the return online via my account so I have documentation on the return. And it's always within 30 days, usually within a day or two of receiving the item actually.

rainking rainking 3god 3god Yeah, I never use the forms...I always set up the return online via my account so I have documentation on the return. And it's always within 30 days, usually within a day or two of receiving the item actually.

Yeah they are probably refunding once they see the item in transit, which is cool because at that point, you have fulfilled all your requirements. If the package gets lost, you don’t have to jump through hoops to get your money back.

Yeah they are probably refunding once they see the item in transit, which is cool because at that point, you have fulfilled all your requirements. If the package gets lost, you don’t have to jump through hoops to get your money back.
Hmmm. I was within the 30-day window and they didn't do that for me on this one. Don't care, just interesting.

It's because you used the label that came with the order, that's all.

If you set up a return online, it's a different label and tracking number and as soon as it's in transit Nike goes "Oh ok then" and refunds you.

It's because you used the label that came with the order, that's all.

If you set up a return online, it's a different label and tracking number and as soon as it's in transit Nike goes "Oh ok then" and refunds you.
Ah I see. That's sort of what I meant originally when I asked if you contacted them ahead of time. I count setting up a return online as contacting them LOL
That's really good to know. Wish I had known that when I sent these back, I could probably already have my new pair in my hands. Oh well.

Nike make so much god dam money I'm sure they be losing track of some of it ....lol

I mean the sticky label in the box is easier to slap on and ship out, but I always set up the return online for my own good...making sure I had confirmation that they were expecting a return and that I knew where it was, etc...the downside is printing out the label and covering it up with clear packing tape.

I mean the sticky label in the box is easier to slap on and ship out, but I always set up the return online for my own good...making sure I had confirmation that they were expecting a return and that I knew where it was, etc...the downside is printing out the label and covering it up with clear packing tape.
I hear you. Something like that never really even crosses my mind. The label in the box has a tracking number so I don't sweat it. But if there's a next time, I will do it the other way just for the quicker refund.

In my personal all day comfort list, the 720 beats my current number one in the vapormax Utility

IMG_20190326_122509.jpg

hard to go back to vapormax or vapormax plus for me now, the 720 bounce is unreal.

I'm not gonna lie, the 720s are getting really close to taking the top spot right now. I didn't expect it to be this comfortable after the break-in period! I switched out of my 720s to go to the Vapormaxes and thought, "damn, why is this firm as hell?" :lol:

Really considering the Cool Greys now after seeing some people's pictures.

Back
Top Bottom