Air max 720 2019 Thread

Buying these really doesn't mean people will buy anything

that statement is beyond crazy
Is it? The shoe itself is fine, but that colorway is wack. Of course, that's just my opinion.
My observation that "people will buy anything" isn't even close to crazy. The fact is, people beast over limited/limited collab shoes no matter what a lot of those shoes look like. You've got people paying stupid money for those silly Fear of God ski boots, for example. No one is ever going to convince me that if all of this stuff was made in double or triple the quantities, that most of it wouldn't rot on shelves and go on deep discount. Put those FoGs in every Footlocker and see what happens. Same for this colorway of OBJ 720s. Discount central.
Most people who fiend for this stuff are lying to themselves if they think the limited availability isn't the main reason they want them. Look at what happened with the Yeezys as soon as Adidas suddenly made them easy to get last year. It's clear as day what goes on psychologically with a large portion of the consumers of shoes like that.

Those fogs are wack but i like these objs

not even gonna go back and forth about it tho

ready for the 21st
:lol:
It's all good, dude. Not really an argument of consequence. If you like the OBJ colorway, that's cool, I hope you score a pair. It's hardly the most horrible shoe or colorway I've ever seen. Sometimes I just feel like Nike sits back and goes, hey, put these six colors on that shoe. Someone says, but no one will buy those. Someone else says, sure they will, we'll put one of our big names on them and make them limited--instant success LOL

Ye I’ve wanted the objs since the pic leaked. I don’t buy any hyped stuff. I have some limited kyries but that’s just cuzz I like them. I like crazy colors too. objs and these brons will be my next 2 purchases. Just cuzz I like them tho I don’t know if either will be limited. Objs will probably sit and I hope they are easy to get. That’s just me though I buy what I want regardless
0A37E903-9997-46F4-A7CA-455AF8A71C36.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom