Air max 720 2019 Thread

I wish nike would put a decent upper on top of the 720 airbag. Honestly, the couple of variations i've seen aren't doing it for me. Look at all the uppers the vapormax has going. I think a classic 97 Air Max upper would look legit with this airbag.
Definitely feel you on this. The 720 is just missing something imo.

These OBJ’s are finally a pair I liked enough to buy.

I wish nike would put a decent upper on top of the 720 airbag. Honestly, the couple of variations i've seen aren't doing it for me. Look at all the uppers the vapormax has going. I think a classic 97 Air Max upper would look legit with this airbag.
The neoprene-ish upper is pretty much my favorite part of the shoe :lol:

^Nice, you guys think they'll have a 4th of July discount sale? Like 20% off or something

via us11
D9pYp4yUIAAe7Cn.jpg

D9pYoghUcAEa12X.jpg

D9pYqoMUEAARmU0.jpg

Let’s have some fun if those aren’t kids which I’m thinking they are we should have a bet whoever loses has to buy those and wear them and post pics lol

Don’t think the OBJ’s fit extra big, .5 at the very most... I grabbed the last 12 from Lenox and they fit snug but not like a 13 or anything extra spacious. After I get my 13 from snkrs I’ll decide which one to keep. Pretty comfy too mane....

Don’t think the OBJ’s fit extra big, .5 at the very most... I grabbed the last 12 from Lenox and they fit snug but not like a 13 or anything extra spacious. After I get my 13 from snkrs I’ll decide which one to keep. Pretty comfy too mane....

so would you recommend going TTS or .5 down?

Still waiting for my SNKRS pair. What’s your thoughts now that you have them in hand?

Still waiting for my SNKRS pair. What’s your thoughts now that you have them in hand?

I’m not amazed or anything like that but love em and can’t wait to unds properly. If the 13 feels good too, will probably keep both. If that volt color releases, will be a insta cop as well.

so would you recommend going TTS or .5 down?

TTS imho unless you have really narrow feet. The toe box is a bit tall like most trainers so you def don’t want them oversized so I would never suggest a full size up. Anyone could get away .5 down because of the toe box but I’m not into the pressure on my toes type ish.

Back
Top Bottom