Air Max 90 Boot - Yay or Nay!?

What's good NT..

The snow is coming down up in Toronto and I wanted to get some opinions on terms of comfort, warmth, and stability over the long run
I've got a pair of Tims, but the AM90s look pretty fresh.

I don't think this is a matter of high performance, but Mods move it if so...

Peace and thanks.

This is the best one yet.
And I plan on doing some serious snow stomping in these...

290908545.jpg

can I see a picture of these on someone's feet? I've never seen them other than stock pictures and I have no idea what they'd look like.

I like them, but some of the colorways are horrible. The concept is kind of tacky, but they look pretty decent on the foot. I'm just waiting for thegrey/neon joints to hit sales racks around here, then I'll scoop with some sort of additional discount.

Originally Posted by TheAbove

...I wanted to get some opinions on terms of comfort, warmth, and stability ...

To the fellas that posted their opinions on the look of the shoe, "Reading is fundamental".

I too, am curious as to how they hold up in winter weather, guess i'll never know unless I buy them myself...

cop the nike boots ur feets will thank you timbs don't hold well against cold or snow and those AM boots are more for style purpose like the other colorfulboots nike came out with like two yr ago.

You guys are nuts to say that Timbs keep you dry and warm for winter. The brand's got you all brainwashed. I've owned 6" classics to field bootsand besides its great traction on the soles, it definitely doesn't keep you dry and warm in the snow. If you are all for the performance in the snow, gocop them shelltoed waterproof gore tex Columbia boots or something. I was totally surprised how comfortable the Air Max 90 boots were. If only Dolomites werestill copable, Id suggest those because they were so comfortable! But Air Max 90 boots or Goadomes are definitely a great alternative.

Thats a yay for me.
smile.gif

grey/neon am 90 boots are holding me down in this buffalo ny weather. i def recommend them.

Yay.

They are nice, but the coushioning gets a little "hard" after long periods of time.

I perfer Goadomes.

any type of nike boot is wack..go with some timbs
Yeah if you want some soggy!!!# socks and cold feet...I don't know about the 90 boot personally,but I've heard good things about em' (just not my style )..But Goadomes will keep your feet dry and warm and are way more comfortable than timbs..

Back
Top Bottom