Air Max 90 Boot - Yay or Nay!?

I got these last fall, shelved them, and forgot about them until this week when the snow fell. Wore them all week and at first I was like "eh" butby day three I loved them. I wore DM's for years and these are probably the most comfortable "boot" I've worn - just don't lace them tootightly or they'll rub your ankles raw.

In other words - yay.

Timberland really does have you all brainwashed.

I would get a pair of AM90 boots on sale, because they've grown on me. I guess they're selling pretty well where I'm at though, because Ihaven't seen them for less than 89.

I assume it might be a regional thing, because I see just as many people with Goadome's as I do Timb's these days, and they're a lot morecomfortable. I still wear my construction and field boots, but I keep it basic, only black and shades of brown...and not those ugly colors of Tims they'vebeen releasing over the past couple of years. Timberland hasn't released anything good looking in the past 10 years.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I would get a pair of AM90 boots on sale, because they've grown on me. I guess they're selling pretty well where I'm at though, because I haven't seen them for less than 89.

I assume it might be a regional thing, because I see just as many people with Goadome's as I do Timb's these days, and they're a lot more comfortable. I still wear my construction and field boots, but I keep it basic, only black and shades of brown...and not those ugly colors of Tims they've been releasing over the past couple of years. Timberland hasn't released anything good looking in the past 10 years.
youre right, and timb is paying for it

i live in stratham, NH, the corp hq for timberland

and the company just cut 2/3 of their corp workforce

the president inherited the company and doesnt even tie his own laces
ive met the dude, and he is a jew and a lame.

Originally Posted by Braxton Hartnabrig

any type of nike boot is wack..go with some timbs

laugh.gif
@ somebody bumping this old post up..i replied in this thread with my BraxtonHartnabrig name

i think if they mad a tight colorway for them i might cop....might but other than that nay all the way
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Page86

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I would get a pair of AM90 boots on sale, because they've grown on me. I guess they're selling pretty well where I'm at though, because I haven't seen them for less than 89.

I assume it might be a regional thing, because I see just as many people with Goadome's as I do Timb's these days, and they're a lot more comfortable. I still wear my construction and field boots, but I keep it basic, only black and shades of brown...and not those ugly colors of Tims they've been releasing over the past couple of years. Timberland hasn't released anything good looking in the past 10 years.
youre right, and timb is paying for it

i live in stratham, NH, the corp hq for timberland

and the company just cut 2/3 of their corp workforce

the president inherited the company and doesnt even tie his own laces
ive met the dude, and he is a jew and a lame.

That's interesting. I think they messed up when they tried to appeal to younger kids and women. Most people like basic Timbs. The crazy designs andcolors are wack to me. The Timbs I still buy now, are the same ones I was buying years ago.

I would say nay my good sir.....but only because of the colorways. I rock timbs (my feet got real cold and my socks got real soggy from the syracuse winters),but I have also heard real good things about Goadomes.

Hmmm, that is one dope colorway. However, I can't get down with that shiny, black leather that is so common on Nikes these days. I still say the Neon/Greyjoints are the best colorway in these.

Buy 'em! Don't know how they hold out in the cold (I live in the Caribbean), but they sure as hell are comfy. I own the Safari joints and they do mewell! Not for those with narrow feet though, I would say.

Timbs just don't look right on me. I'm goin 2 pick up a pair of Nike Goadomes along with the wife a pair of V-Day 1s 2day after work 2day.

I am happy I copped them. Everybody slept on these hard. But they are extremely comfortable. These have the runs all over timbs. Timds are pretty played outunless u live in new york.

30mmuf8.jpg

^^^^^^^^We don't wear timbs in Baltimore anymore. Nike boots round here, homie. Timbs are kinda laughable in this area. Baltimore/DC = Nike boots.

Back
Top Bottom