Air Max 90 "Infrared" releasing in PI?

^^ Pareng Chris, did it drop there in Singapore?? Coz if it did, there is a big chance it will release here :smile:

^can i butt in sir? the GS sizes are the only ones available here in sg. thats why im jealous of my gf! the fb page of LE says that "will update once it's in. watch this space." smh at the wait.

a little OT. i hope we can meet sir chris, along with sir con here in SG (if my gf is not forcing me to find work. haha).  

edit: it was you pala sir bong who inquired at their fb page. haha. sorry.   

Yeah..... I only lucked out on 1 pair (Ontario Mills Mall) Freakin' 1hr and 20 min. Away! Still on a hut for just 1 more. Went to my local mall yesterday and none of the Stores got em here???? Champs, Finishline, Footlocker, Footaction, Shiek did not ever carry them? %%%!!!! GR - I guess stands for Gone Rapidly! LOL. Hit up my couzin' in SF too and he said that all flew out the shelves as well. He had to go to Okland just to get his and not even his size? I see some peeps with ebay stores that have buy it now for less than a $100.00. Maybe you guys could negotiate with them if you purchase in bulk to accommodate reasonable overseas shipping costs. No clue if they are going to re-stock??? So something to ponder on... before resellers start sellin em' (for way more), I am projecting ( I maybe wrong) for @ least 2 bills! Identical to the previous DS AM 90 Infras release prices!

BTW, I co-sign on the cheaply made laces I got 2 replacements (better quality) white and infrared color from a local Swapmeet for a buck 99 each.

yup they sell out pretty good here in the u.s. good thing i got my pair on the 22nd coz nike store here in san diego dropped it early!

I "think" it was released in SG but the only size available is sz 9 at Limited Edt MBS (not sure if this is the ostrich)

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^ Pareng Chris, did it drop there in Singapore?? Coz if it did, there is a big chance it will release here :smile:

Looks like AM 90infra won't drop in Asia. None in Beijing, HK, Singapore and PI. Still hoping though. Ostrich leather is what LE Marina Bay Sands. Leftover or consignment from 2008.

Heads up people! Finishline.com just re-stocked. Big sizes gone, just thought of throwing it out there.

Originally Posted by blackmambakb24

^OT - you have you're pair nanaman mon.. hahaha
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

My homie hooked me up early before the RD here in the states.
They fit a bit snug at first but then I started wearing them everyday. Mesh was
pimp.gif
on these retros.
I had to re-up so I copped 2 extra pairs and one for the Girl.

I still see pairs going around my area so if anyone is interested I could proxy and cop a pair for you guys @ retail + shipping from NY to the PI.

Back
Top Bottom