Air Max 90 Orange, not infrared.

A few months ago a dude on ebay sold a pair of Australian only release AM 90s that were infrared colourway but with orangereplacing the infra bits. Anyone got a pic of this shoe?

I'm hoping it gets retroed cos they were tight.

Yeah could be, i remember the dude had them listed as, Nike Air Max 90 NOT Infrared, Orange.

They looked well nice, if only Nike would add a touch more orange to the current infrared they'd be heaps better.

air max 90 MX orange.

check the amfam thread, Im 99.9% sure there's pics in there.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

A few months ago a dude on ebay sold a pair of Australian only release AM 90s that were infrared colourway but with orange replacing the infra bits. Anyone got a pic of this shoe?

Lol_wut_pack.jpg

^ my friend got those... and i cant even tell they are orange... i thought they were red

Here are my pair along with my 2003 infrareds. The MX oranges look infrared at first glance but put them next to a pair of infrareds and you def. can see thedifference.

indifferent.gif

seems like the messed up with the colors and instead of scrapping the shoe made it a special release to profit off it.

Originally Posted by POSITE FIEND

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

A few months ago a dude on ebay sold a pair of Australian only release AM 90s that were infrared colourway but with orange replacing the infra bits. Anyone got a pic of this shoe?

Lol_wut_pack.jpg

Everyone else got it you ******.

Anyhoo, Nike, re release these right the @%!+ now!

^^ I think it was called hy-red or something like that. From what i read, the mx orange is closer to that OG color than "infrared".

Back
Top Bottom