Air Max 90 Trail Low Hybrid Photos

These are gonna be a definite pick up for me. Hope they won't be hard to cop. :pimp:
pimp.gif

They're very close. I'd pick them up when they go on sale for $50.
TEAMNEWYORKMETSget busy livin or get busy dyin, that's g-ddamn right
EMAIL:D[email protected]

i like em, but would need to see em in person before i copped.
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM XBOX360​
.::TheRiza27::.​

My store got these in about a week and a half ago. I must say, they're pretty nice in person. Very light too.
H. . E. . A. . D. . A. . U. . T. . O. . M. . A. . T. . I. . C. . A​

At first glance I though they were average at best but now there just ugly.
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

Yeah, my store got these a couple of weeks ago. These a pretty light when it comes to weight. In reality though, there is nothing special about these sneakers.
"...publicly I'm Buddy Lee"

those are nice but not for 120
i graduated from hungry and made it to greedy; my flow is like pasta, take it and eat it; but ima need cheese if im bakin a zetti​
**weezy**​

if they were $50 i might me able to find a use for them...
i wonder what other colorways they have slated
T...E...A...M ...... 9...1...6

GET FRESH AT KARMALOOP! 20% off 1st purchase then 10% off after that! Use Rep Code LY17569

Where are you guys finding this shoe?

I need it in a 13.
How beautiful is fruit still in denial of it's roots? My guilty heart behaves so foolishly/This treason from within that reasons with my sins, won't be happy 'til it sees the death of me/Selfishly depicted to a life that I've depicted, conflicted 'cause it's not reality/Oh what's left of me? I beg you desperately/Cause me to agree with what I know is best for me/Please save me from myself/I need You to save me from myself/Please save me from myself so I can heal/The choices that Ive made/Oh have been nothing but mistakes/What a wasted use of space/Should I die before I wake?/In all of my religion/I've fortified this prison/Obligated to obey/The demands of bad decisions

Back
Top Bottom