Air Max 90 Trainer 1

ohwell.gif
rather just rock some 90's

I like aswell but please be informed these will not release folks.... But after the infra clorway what do you plan next...l0l ?

nike-air-max-trainer-90-2-403x540.jpg

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i think they're sexy.

I love both shoes...put em together....awesome. Not like JB's bs.
and how is this any different from jb's frankenstein shoes?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

yuck. why would you put a trainer strap on a running shoe? completely stupid. like square wheels on a car.
yeah, the functionality is wasted...

also, this proves that people will go nuts over infrared on anything nike craps out...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

I like aswell but please be informed these will not release folks.... But after the infra clorway what do you plan next...l0l ?

These are CLEARLY PS'd. Compare it with the rendition picture...

It is NOT coincidental that both pictures of the shoes have the same exact angle, lace placement, and whatever have you.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

It is NOT coincidental that both pictures of the shoes have the same exact angle, lace placement, and whatever have you.

grin.gif

nerd.gif
roll.gif

^^^^^NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
now the hopes of an actually release are 99.9999% none to none....SMH
good eye Pack.....and an even BETTTER PS!! can you say WALLPAPER!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

grin.gif
thanks for debunking this trash!
laugh.gif

debunking? it does say that its essentially a "mockup".. you think they "created" this shoe in their garage with an extra pair of am90s andat1 upper in a color that doesnt exist?

Back
Top Bottom