air max 95 influenced court force

couldn't find the post abou air max influenced color blocking. this covers the am95 neon, down to the tongue detail.
314362-171.jpg

314362-171_2.jpg

too bad might be japan only...

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

These will be in the US! June, Indie release, $78 retail
-Drew

you guys getting these and the BW colorway at the shop? pm me if you can thanks

i hope these release, been fan of the color way, but i not big on 95s, so those are nice alternative.

Didn't the sample have a much more pronounced gradient print on the shoe? I remember seeing pictures of the samples and for some reason I remember thembeing a lot more hot. They are nice none the less, but not good enough to make me cop a pair of court forces personally.

even though im shooting my own foot by saying this.......court forces especially high tops dont crease very easily. and an indie release? even better.

Originally Posted by illphillip

Damn. I guess I am just a $%+$%!$ sucker for this colorway......

Lovely.
i was just about to say the samething, im not even sure if i like the sneaker itself..........lol that colorway just gets me. example..........airstabs........they w/e but the neon colorway in that dave white thread had me open.

Ty* Actually and surprisingly enough it is infact a $78 retail it was the same on the infrared pair:
Court Force Hi Basic 314362-171 White/Cool Grey/Neutral Grey/Volt SU2008 Size 4-15 Indie $78 Retail
However i am disappointed to see on first quick glance that the persians may have been scrapped for the US... more on that later
-Drew

Back
Top Bottom