air max 95 influenced court force

you have to see this shoe in person, the pictures of the samples do not do the shoe justice. they were nicely done and will be copped

I personally think these r allllrrrighhht nothing special. There goes nike again killing good colors for a corny design.... am95 wanna be's
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

Ty* Actually and surprisingly enough it is infact a $78 retail it was the same on the infrared pair:
Court Force Hi Basic 314362-171 White/Cool Grey/Neutral Grey/Volt SU2008 Size 4-15 Indie $78 Retail
However i am disappointed to see on first quick glance that the persians may have been scrapped for the US... more on that later
-Drew
SAY IT AINT SOOOOOO

Sorry a little confused. So the neon joints have not dropped yet, but the infrareds have? Do I got that right? If the infrareds have dropped, anyone knowwhere I can cop a pair?

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

Originally Posted by LilAIPHI

Ty* Actually and surprisingly enough it is infact a $78 retail it was the same on the infrared pair:
Court Force Hi Basic 314362-171 White/Cool Grey/Neutral Grey/Volt SU2008 Size 4-15 Indie $78 Retail
However i am disappointed to see on first quick glance that the persians may have been scrapped for the US... more on that later
-Drew
SAY IT AINT SOOOOOO

nooooooooooooo
frown.gif

God i hope that news on the Persians being scrapped is not accurate, why would they do that. Those would obviously sell well. I think im gonna end up grabbingthese 95 inspired joints but those BW joints were by far what i was hoping for the most.

Back
Top Bottom