Air Max 95 Sport Red Official pics

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

d26258aef35a21f939e6c98c1b5d17613d7d3b8.pjpg

Sport red on the left, chilli on the right
i like the sport reds better for sure.

but i'm probably gonna pass on these. i got enough shoes with red in them, and certainly enough gradient 95's...

unless of course these aren't excluded on a 50% at some point and my size 13 is still available...

i have a question. never bought a pair of 95's, but do they have the elastic part on the inside on the left and right side of the tongue. thanks

Originally Posted by got shoes

i have a question. never bought a pair of 95's, but do they have the elastic part on the inside on the left and right side of the tongue. thanks

Hello?????

Hello?????
Yes they do...
wink.gif

Thanks for the comparison. I am very surprised that aside from the color blocking on the tongue, I like the sport reds better than the chillis. To me, thebrighter red makes it "pop" much more.

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Thanks for the comparison. I am very surprised that aside from the color blocking on the tongue, I like the sport reds better than the chillis. To me, the brighter red makes it "pop" much more.

yup, that's what i think too...

the chili red is too bland imo...

I really need to pick up another pair of am95's.

these and jays were my kicks all through high school

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by 11wordisbond

Thanks for the comparison. I am very surprised that aside from the color blocking on the tongue, I like the sport reds better than the chillis. To me, the brighter red makes it "pop" much more.

yup, that's what i think too...

the chili red is too bland imo...
well you have to remember that its not "chili" its varsity red which is your basic red compared to the sport red which is brighter

Looks like 09' is gonna be another broke year for me.
Already copped 2X pairs of freshwater, mint and safety oranges.

Back
Top Bottom